Tired

HARMONY P.O.V.

''I HATE YOU I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!'' I yelled towards my mom. Here I was 16 and running away from home. I had enough of my mom constantly beating me. I ran into my room and locked the door behind me. i pulled out 4 big bags of clothes and shoes that i had been buying and saving up for this time. I went to my jewlery box and counted 600,000 dollars that i had also saved up. Ever since my tenth birthday party i had been planning to run away. i winch as I bend over. the scar from when my mom first started to beat me shows and brings back memories.

*Flashback*

Its just me blowing out those ten candles. my mom went off somewhere with one of her many boyfriends. she stumbled back in the house drunk. " Harmony get your ass over here now!!" I hurry a rush toward my mother. She has a knife. " Mom, what are you doing!?!?" She cut my right across my stomach. She said if I told anyone she would beat me until I couldn't stand.

I remember tht day just like yesterday. Today she came home and started hitting me again. It's time. I say to myself. My boyfriend Chris is outside waiting for me.

"Bitch get the fuck up!" My mom yelled at me. I just sat there, waiting for her to hit me. *Bang* She hit me in the eye. Hard. I feel to the floor and held my face. Not today. I say to myself. I get up and punch her back harder. She falls straight on her stomach. "You bitch. Im pregnant you whore. 8 fuckin months pregnant!" My mom yelled.

I ran to my room and locked the door and packed my bags. I hear her constantly banging on the door. I open the door and push her out the way. I hop in Chris' car.