5

Daelin

"You should get a new look, then your boyfriend would really pay attention to you" Paora combed through my hair with her fingers.

"What kind of look?"

"My roommate cuts hair. You got money for a new wardrobe?"

"Yes"

"Like five outfits, or everything?"

"I can do everything"

"Okay, okay. When was the last time your boyfriend talked to you?"

"We haven't spoken in three days"

"Oh no. No no no. If he still don't want to talk to you after this, then you just gotta get a new nigga and stunt on him"

"I don't know anybody else"

"I know plenty of people that would want to know you" Paora smiled. "I'll introduce you asap"

"Could you tell them that i'm bipolar first?" I questioned.

"You wouldn't want to tell them?"

I shook my head no. It made me uncomfortable telling people to their faces.

"Okay, i'll do that then"

"Thank you"

"Not a problem" She smiled, and a key went into the knob. "And there goes my roommate Amis"

- days later

Omniscient

"My whole stomach is out" Daelin commented and ran her hand across her exposed stomach.

"And you look great. I think I did your highlight better than mine" Daelin walked through the commons with Paora going to meet up with some friends.

"I like the haircut. Even my roommate said she liked it, and we don't even talk" Daelin said, referring to Becky.

"You're already beautiful, but now you're enhanced" Paora said.

"Oh, okay"

They walked up to a group of people, and Paora smiled at them. "Guys, this is Daelin"

"Before you even talk to anyone else, i'm Omar" He smiled at her.

"Hello" She smiled back, and he got up to give Daelin a hug.

"I'm a hugger, sorry" He lied.

Vice just so happened to be walking by, and caught Omar's eye.

Vice felt as if he was being watched, and he looked to see Omar staring at him with his hands on some girl's lower back.

Omar tilted his head back, wanting him to cone over. Vice walked over just to see what that nigga wanted.

Daelin stepped back, and bumped into Vice before turning around.

"Shawty, watch where you-"

"Sorry. Vice, this is Paora, Amis, Omar, and some of their friends" Daelin cut him off.

Vice stepped back to take a good look at her, before getting mad because she was hugging another nigga when she looked like that.

"O- who?" Vice asked, staring him down.

"Omar, bruh. Nice you meet you" He said.

"Baby, why don't you be answering my calls?" Vice questioned, ignoring his fake ass.

Daelin frowned. "Because you don't listen"

"Well can I sit with you and your friends?"

Daelin looked at Paora for approval, and she gave her a thumbs up.

Vice sat down, and pulled his girlfriend onto his lap before wrapping his arms around her. "I'm sorry. Let me take you out or something"

"Why now?" She asked, wanting him to say because of her makeover.

"Aight. That's cool, Daelin. I'll leave you to it" He slid out from underneath her.

"You leaving her like she's undesirable" Omar laughed mostly to himself.

That made Vice want to kill him.

-