Fell!Poth~What I've Done

Play song now!

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS?! WHAT DID I DO?!" Goth screamed with no intention of stopping, blood red tears falling in an unending stream, dampening his red tattered scarf. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU?! TO WAKE UP EVERYDAY TO YOUR THREATS AND YOUR BEATINGS?! I CANT SEE MY FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU'RE A JEALOUS, MANIPULATIVE, EVIL MONSTER AND THE ONLY REASON I STAY WITH YOU IS BECAUSE I STILL HAVE HOPE YOU CAN CHANGE!!"

Palette's eye sockets were pure black. Never has he seen Goth burst out like that. He always kept to himself no matter what Palette did.

Goth's tears fell more if possible. He couldn't understand why Palette was the way he was. He never talked about his feelings to Goth, in fact, Goth was curious if Palette had any feelings at all.

But, even though he hated to admit it, Palette did in fact have feelings. But, like every one, Palette too was a child at one point. Which was something he so desperately wanted to forget, as his childhood was hell.

~Flashback~

At the age of five Palette didn't know what his world was, he didn't know what he was going to be come and he didn't know the one simple rule he had to follow.

That it's kill or be killed.

His parents, Fell!Ink and Marvul, were not the greatest parents. In fact Marvul was never there at all. As soon as he heard Ink was pregnant he left as fast as he came, if you know what I mean.

And Ink? He abused Palette. Everyday when he went out for work he would leave Palette alone, with little food and water.

He would constantly get drunk and make his way to his sons room. Shouting abuse, things like;

"You were a mistake!"

And

"You're the reason he left!"

Dealing with the constant verbal and physical abuse, Palette slowly but surly learnt the rules of his world. That if you wanted something, you had to TAKE it. If someone pissed you off, you'd have to KILL them. That there wasn't love, only HATE.

Yet, Ink wasn't always a shithead. He taught Palette how to walk, talk, how to use the toilet. All the good things a parent should do. He gave him toys, celebrated his birthday and Christmases, not in a way normal people would however, on a holiday Ink would take Palette out to kill, wether it be humans, animals or monsters, Ink didn't care. And Palette slowly became more and more like his father.

On Palettes seventh birthday Ink gave Palette his first knife, which is the knife he still uses to this day. He became skilled, a deadly weapon within himself.

At the age of sixteen Palette met Goth, and when he did, he felt something in his soul set ablaze, a new feeling came to light, which settled between his hatred and anger.

He didn't like it. Goth was making Palette feel all weird inside yet he didn't want to get rid of Goth, so instead, he kept him, he wore him down until Goth realised he had to stay.

Now back to the present.

Goth was still crying, his fists balled up in anger and an antagonising look on his face.

"ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER ME OR JUST STAND THERE LIKE THE COWARD YOU ARE?!" He raised his hand to smack Palette but the taller caught his wrist just in time.

Goth's breath hitched in fear and he squeezed his eye sockets closed, ready for another brutal impact from his 'lover'.

But it never happened.

Instead, his eye sockets snapped back open as warmth engulfed him and arms went to his back, clutching the back of his cloak like life depended on it.

Palette, HIS Palette, was hugging him.

"I'm...Sorry..."