Chapter 5

Maverick took Sarah to Abe, who was still trapped.
   She hurried to him and knelt in front of him. Abe looked at her gradually, shocked.
   "S-Sarah?"

"Ssshhh... do not say anything." She whispered.

"You do not have much time, Sarah." Maverick said.

"I'll figure out a way to help us get away... I promise."

"Okay, time is up. Let's go."

Sarah then returned to Maverick and left the room with him.
   Maverick took her back to her cell and she slyly took her bag without him knowing and afterward concealed it. At that point when Maverick left, Sarah changed into an outfit from her bag that was fit for an adventure. She then she strapped on a Ceratech Monotype Pistol Mk IV on her hip and rapidly made a staff and carried it on her back along side the bag. She at that point took out the gun and shot the keypad, causing the bars on the cell shut down. She then put the firearm away and took out her staff, walking out of the cell.
   She heard footsteps. She hid and peeked to see sentinels stroll in. "She's gone." said one sentinel. Sargent Hilton pushed through them to see the unfilled cell. "Find her!" The Sentinels surged out to search for her, yet Hilton remained. He took out a laser shot gun. "Are you in here girly?" He glanced around slowly. "Come out, come out, wherever you are."
   When he was near her, she used her staff to hit the gun out of his hand.
   He then took out a blade and put it on his arm, it was a Death Stalker arm blade.

...

   Abe heard sentinels stroll in and he murmured.
   "Well..." he paused when he heard Sarah battling Hilton outside his room, "it's time." He made the seat he was in fall back and he did a backwards tumble so he was on his feet. He then bounced back, hitting a sentinel against the wall hard, breaking the chair and freeing him. 

   He pivoted and saw the sentinel fall to the ground. He saw another sentinel run towards him. Abe kicked him in the stomach and after that, he punched him multiple times. Another sentinel pulled him off and threw him across the room.

   Abe got up and ran to the sentinel, jumped up, and kicked him so hard, he made him fall back, into the wall and knocking him out.

...

   Hilton tried to slice at her, but she dodged back. He tried it again and she ducked and when she rose, she hit him in the face with her staff. She then thrusted her staff forward 3 times to his stomach, but the third time, Hilton grabbed it and pushed it away. He then tried to cut her, but she blocked and did a side kick.

   "Is that all you got?" She asked.

   Hilton then grabbed her staff and pushed her to the ground, setting the staff against her neck. "Say goodnight!" He then lifted the staff in the air, prepared to hit her, however before he would, he was punched hard in the face, knocking him out.

   Sarah looked and saw that it was Abe. He helped her up and she investigated into his blue automated eyes. "Thank you..." they then heard Sentinels racing to them. "Run..."

  Abe at that point got her staff and, after that, placed her on his back. He ran as quick as possible. He hit Sentinels and Soldier robots along en route. They then were outside. A brilliant light of the sun hit them like hellfire. They obstructed their eyes for a moment. Sarah gasped when she saw a city ahead of them. They heard the Sentinels get closer and he continued to run. The then ran over a bridge. Sarah gasped and saw the bridge was separated up ahead. Abe ran quicker.

   "ABE!!!" She screamed.

   Abe then jumped and Sarah screamed. He flew and quickly took hold of the bridge. Sarah slipped off his back and he caught her, dangling from the bridge. He then tossed her up onto the bridge, making her slide. He then was slipping. "Sarah?..." He then slipped off and fell. Sarah got him and lifted him up. They then saw that the Sentinels couldn't get over and she sighed with relief.