Lion Tattoo

Regina's POV

The sky is dark and gloomy like the storm inside me. I am broken. Henry, the only thing I love doesn't even know me. I swear I will ruin Zelena.

My black boots sink into the old mud beside the farm house. I trudge into the woods where I buried my heart, and start digging. It has to be somewhere here. I keep digging until I'm sure it's gone. Great. I look around to see if there's anyone or anything that might have taken it. That when I see a figure hide behind a tree. I will it to come out, and a handsome man it gasping, holding his throat.

"Robin?" I release him. He falls to the ground and gasps.

"M'lady, thank you for sparing my life." A hint of smirk shows that he's joking. I wouldn't hurt him. Or would I?

"Well, aren't you going to help me up?" He asks. I stick my hand out and his leather glove embraces mine. He jumps up and comes really close. I scan his face, and his lips are so perfect. So beautifully- "Regina?"

"Yes?" I snap back to reality. I feel his warm forest breath on my face.

"Thank you." He hands me my heart and I gape as he walks off. That sneaky rat. I put my heart back in its place and walk back to Granny's to meet Emma.

When I arrive, Henry is sitting in a booth with a hot chocolate drenching it in cinnamon. I look away to avoid the pain. I sit down at a table and wait for Emma.

It's been 5 minutes and no sign. Where the hell is she? I walk to the washroom to wash my hands and walk in to see Emma and Killian kissing. They part as soon as they see me, and Emma gasps. "Sorry. We can't really show affection near Henry so..."

"I get it Swan. Now can we talk? Ever since you two got together, it's becoming so hard to meet up." Killian blushes as I scold them. Emma walks out and Killian whispers so quietly to Emma, "Meet me in my ship at dusk."

I roll my eyes.