"She has some nerves to be eating publicly with a body like hers. A body full of fats and rolls. Where does she even find clothes this big?"

Yes, these words are said about me.

And yes, they are said loud enough for me to hear.

But no, I didn't say anything.

I just looked towards my untouched tray shamefully.

You see, I don't exactly fit society's standards.

You can say I am little too big.

Since I was a little kid, I was a little too tall for kids my age, and soon enough my weight caught up with my height, and I became not only too tall for kids my age, but too fat as well.

I didn't gain weight because I was traumatized or because it was my escape or any of that, but because simply I enjoy food.

No, I don't have to have a sad ass back story to be allowed to eat freely.

You see, I am a hardcore believer that life is simple, simple enough for you to just do whatever the fuck makes your heart happy.

Eat, dance, cry, pray, kiss, love. Anything.

Also, I am a hardcore believer that my 'rolls' are not an ugly disgrace, but instead just beautiful, tasty strawberry rolls.

I mean, have you even tasted these gorgeous heaven bites?!

But society doesn't exactly agree with my beliefs.

Society is a hardcore believer of labels.

You eat? Then you are fat.

You dance? Then you are an attention whore.

You cry? Then you are an oversensitive crybaby.

You pray? Then you are a terrorist.

You kiss? Then you are a slut.

You love? Then you are soft.

Over the years, I have silently coped with the bullying and learned to give up on the whole 'let's change society's views for the sake of our futures' bullshit.

Why?

It didn't really get me anywhere, but the nurse's office with a beaten up face that I had to blame on the volley ball in the gym so I don't get beaten up again.

Yeah, that wasn't really fun..

Also, I don't really have 'friends'.

Surprised you, didn't I?

The thing is, usually when people approach me because they want to be 'friends' it ends up being some sick prank to humiliate me, and I end up crying my eyes out.

Yeah, that wasn't really fun either..

I snap out of my thoughts when someone plunks down in front of me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I spit in venom, my eyes narrowed.

If I were a beautiful, slim girl I would be more than flattered that Derek, the hottest guy in Ever high, himself decided to take a seat on MY empty table.

I would have been actually flattered if he didn't trash me every fucking day behind the fucking bleachers, and shove me into lockers whenever he gets the chance to.

"Chill, Ms. I am a feisty cow." He raises his hands in surrender.

Of course, he had to find a way to call me a cow in the middle of conversation that is not cow related.