Prizes: 🎁

Weekly Contests are worth 50% less then Monthly contests.

Monthly Contest Prizes:

🥇: Votes on all chapters of book of your choice, a sticker to post on booth, a shout out in this book and in my art book, and a full colored art trade/request.

🥈: A sticker to post on booth, a shout out in this book and in my art book, line art/sketch art trade/request.

🥉: A sticker to post on book, a shout out here and in my art book, and a sketch request/art trade.

🏅: A sticker to post on book and a mention (shout out) in this book.

Points:

🥇: 50 points rewarded to you.

🥈: 30 points rewarded to you.

🥉: 20 points rewarded to you.

🏅: 10 points rewarded to you.

Points will show up in your booth. Points can by you rewards.

Rewards:

70 points: sketch and line art of your chosen OC.

100 points: full colored picture of your chosen OC with background.

150 points: digital portrait with background, fully colored of your chosen OC.

50 points; sketch, full body portrait of your chosen OC.

240 points: Full colored, digital picture of any famous person with background.

300 points: two OCs of your choice hanging out with one of my OCs. Line art only. Traditional.

100 points: mash up picture of your OC and mine. Chosen by you, traditional, full colored.

150 points: An extra picture at the top of your chapter.

Points from different contests add up.

More rewards to come!

-Lashagore