The Aftermath

Chapter 1

It was not long after Alucard had disappeared from reality; Consuming the Nazi-cat and taking him into a state of 'everywhere and yet nowhere'. Sir Integra had somehow survived the explosion on the airship thanks to none other then Seras Victoria. Most in fact all armies were illuminated at least for right now...

Fast Forward 10 years later...

Not much changed in fact stayed the same for a while. Even Intgera's  age it seemed she didn't look at all any older. She sat at her desk; on the other side of her was the busty blonde Seras. "Sir Integra...do you think about him...?" A sharp gaze met hers as the vampire took in a gulp. Perhaps I shouldn't of said anything...She exhaled a weary sigh and scratched at her scalp. Integra wouldn't openly admit it but...something inside her did miss Alucard instead she'd gave Seras a bone chilling stare and opened the case infront of her containing her cigars, picking on up and placing in particularly between her fingers before lighting it and breathing in the nicotine. Blue eyes stared at the painting hanging in her office of her father. She wanted the Hellsing organization to flourish and prosper just as she swore she would do as a child once she'd awakened the 'Dracula' that lived dormant under her for decades. She huffed out the smoke from her lips before taking in another drag of the cigar. "Let's just keeps things the way they are...there's no use in trying to figure out how or even where to look to reawaken him." Seras has knew best to keep her mouth closed and not object to Integra's wishes but she couldn't help but say something against her. "What about the pentagram that appeared after he vanished?" Seras interjected, holding a finger to her palm. What in hell was she suppose to do? Conjure up some magic and summon him...come on Seras don't be a fool. Interga thought for a while, crossing her legs and leaning back in the chair; she actually pondered the thought of somehow it working but how?.......