Chapter 5: Winter ❤'s Tyrone?!

I woke up the next morning, wondering where Winter was. She never gets up before me. Someone frantically knocked on my door. I opened it. "Lola! What's the matter?" She was taken aback. "Nothing's wrong! Haha! Just look at Winter desperately flirting with Tyrone!" 'So that's where she is.' I thought. I nodded. "Don't do that to me again! You scared the shit out of me!" Lola nodded and left. I decided to tease Winter later.

That night, Winter was lying on her bed with a dreamy face, staring at the ceiling of the house. "Why are you so happy?" I laughed. Winter flopped onto her stomach and looked at me, a stupid grin slapped on her face. "Oh, I don't know. Either the fact that you and Adam are together again, or that I'm crushing on Tyrone." My helmet was hung on the armor stand with the rest of my armor. My hand met my face in a facepalm at her comment. "O my God," I said. I jumped into my bed and turned out the light. "Good night, Winter. Dream of Tyrone." I sighed. Embarrassment turned to sleep as dreams started to appear in my mind.

The next morning was VERY odd. "Morning, Adam! Morning, Tyrone!" I called. But I had to do a double take. A rabbit, a white rabbit, was wearing a Santa costume. "Uuhhhhhh...." Winter stammered. Adam sighed."Ok. Firstly, yes it's Christmas, and secondly, I have no idea what's with the costume on the rabbit. you are going to see a lot of odd stuff around Christmas." I shrugged. "Eh, well. We might as well deal with it until, sadly, Christmas ends." Tyrone reasoned. "How long until that happens?" Hattie asked. Adam thought a little bit. "Eh...until the 31st I think." "Great," Lola complained. "Well, the upside is PRESENTS!!!" Morton announced. Winter's eyes widened. "That means we might be able to find the dog whistle!" I smiled and turned to Tyrone and Adam again. They were looking at each other as blinding white smiles hid a secret."Well, we're going exploring!" I cheered. Adam smiled and walked up to me. "You know," he said, his arms behind his back. "It is Christmas Eve tonight." I nodded. "Yeah, it is," I said, moving closer to him. He smiled slyly and brought his hands out in front of him. A shiny dog whistle was lying in his hands.

Tyrone walked up to Winter. "Well your sister got her gift from her boyfriend, now it's your turn." I smiled as he gave her a dog whistle too. I blew into it and a Doberman ran up to me. He sat down and started to lick me. "Thank you so much, Adam!!! I'm gonna name him Liger." I gave him a huge hug. Winter whistled her's too, and a Rottweiler sat at her feet. She hugged Tyrone and he actually hugged back. I didn't think he knew she liked him. I really, really, did NOT think he'd like her! I thought he liked Hattie."Thank you so much!!!! I'm gonna name him Bear." Winter cheered. You're very welcome!" Tyrone flashed his blinding white smile. Winter started to fool around with a suspicious looking snow globe.

But then I noticed that everyone was running back to their houses. "Adam? What's going on?" "The Frost Legion is approaching from the west," Hattie said nervously. I looked at Winter. She smiled and put down the glowing snow globe. I looked back at Hattie. She shut the door and I looked at Adam. He nodded. Then he too shut the door. I looked around and saw no one, except for a lone snowman with a knife. "Um, Violet???" Winter shrieked. I looked at the snowman. All of a sudden, it started to advance on us, swinging the dagger around. "AagaingiIn!" Winter and I screamed. We jumped to the top of our building. So many snowmen swarmed down below us. I drew my Night's Edge and started to blindly hack at the snowy attackers. "What the hell is going on?!" I yelled into the wind. Winter shot her new Sharanga and killed about 16 of them. "I don't know but they're tiring!" She panted. I spawned in my Spider with my staff and spawned my Tilipa with the honeycomb. What the hell is going on!?