Welcome

WELCOME 

In life, you can choose to be a creator or a consumer. I can turn on the telly and find something tolerable to pass the time, or I can let my discontent guide me to a better place. You see, I'm a dieselpunk. I'm not content with the contemporary, but I'm also not satisfied with reenacting the past.

 The strange thing about discontent is you have to respect it like an explosive. Pack it deep inside and you'll blow yourself apart from nuts to knuckles. Find a way to guide that explosion, and you'll change the face of mountains.

The brave souls who donated their words and ideas to this ePulp are the creators. They're shaping how you think about dieselpunk, pulp, and speculative fiction. They're leading our world by example.

We learned a lot about our community from the 2013 volume. This year, we have twice as many entries, and our worldwide audience is still expanding. From sky captains and private eyes to the stars beyond, The ePulp Sampler: Volume Two is our gift to you.

Why? 

We want to wake up one day knowing it was us who shaped the mountains.

For the future,

-Tome

Tome Wilson is the owner/operator of Dieselpunks.org, an online magazine and social network devoted to inspiring dieselpunks and steampunks around the world.