Chapter Seven

*WARNING*

           SEXUAL CONTENT

Selena's POV:

Justin and I left Vanessa's house we kept kissing in the car. It turn into a make out session.

Selena: Justin we have to go home

Justin: I'm sorry I just missed you that's all

Selena:I know I'm sorry that I ran away

Justin: it's fine I love you

Selena: I love you too

Justin drove the car to his house. Justin got out of the car to come to my side he picked me up bridal style. We went into the house Justin dropped me and pushes me against the wall. He smashes his lips against my lips. He started to French kiss me.

Justin: I love you *he whispered*

Selena: me too let's take this to the bedroom.

Justin: Ok

He picked me up bridal style up the stairs without breaking the kiss. Justin dropped me. There was awkward silence for a while.

Justin: I'm sorry... for not the best boyfriend but that's all going to change

Justin opened the bedroom door. It was full of rose pedals.

Selena: was this for me

Justin: yea it was a surprise from our last date

Selena: oh

Justin's POV:

I saw the look in Selena's eyes she looked sad; so I did what any guy would do I  went up to her and kissed her.

She wrap her hands over my neck then I put my hands on her waist. I dropped her on the bed then I got on top of her I started kissing her like crazy. She started taking off her shirt which turned me on then her bra *I helped her with that* then she took off her panties then I started doing the same thing until we were both naked.

Justin: u ready mama

Selena: yes Papi

Selena's POV:

He started thrusting into me slow but then hard.

He started kissing my neck which made me moan. He left a pink spot on my neck then he started thrusting again.

Selena: harder Justin

Justin went harder and faster.Justin kept kissing me going down and down then sucking on my breasts.

Justin: u like that *smirked*

Selena: Yea gosh u are so sexy

Justin kept sucking then went down to my pussy.

Justin sucked and licked it hard.

Selena: that feels good

Justin: good your pussy tastes good

Selena: I love it when you talk dirty

Justin: *smirked*

Justin went back up to me. He kissed me then he thrusted into me one last time.

He got off me he was sweaty.

Justin: that was amazing

Selena: yes that was

Justin: well I'm going to take a shower

Selena:ok

Justin got up and headed to the bathroom.

I was in the room by myself. Justin and I had a great time in this bed. Wait, OMG Justin and I didn't use a condom.

Please Comment or vote

I'm sorry if this was bad please comment what u think.