Another Girl

Willowminas P.O.V
I ran to find Charlie and tell him that I excepted his love,I ran all over the Weasley's borrow trying to find him.

I walked into the living room to see him reading a book to Isabelles twin daughters who sat in his lap.

"Uncle Charlie do you really love her"one of the twins asked and he nodded"yes I love her very much" one pouted and said "what about your girlfriend back in Romania"I was in shock so much that I fell to my knees and started to cry.

I heard footsteps coming my way so I quickly took off the ring setting it on the group and avapporated right out of there and to my parents house.

When I arrived I was in my parents kitchen and there at the table was my mother.

She hurried to my side and helped me to the table and she had me sit in a chair"what happened"she asked and I started to cry all over again "mum , Charlie had a girlfriend the whole time and he lied to me "I confessed and she walked over to me and held my hand .

Just then my 5 year old son ran down the stairs with his red hair flying"mummys home"he said hugging my legs. I picked him up and spun him around"yes I am Caspian and home I shall stay"I said placing him onto my hip.

To be continued.........