I T S T H E D A Y . . .

"Dan! Wake up!" Phil says, excitedly.

"Ugh. 5 more minutes, Phil." Dan grumbles.

"Dan no! Get up now!" Phil raises his voice slightly, and Dan knows he fucked up. He gets up immediately.

"Its the day, Dan. The day we bring her home. Are you ready?" Phil says with a grin.

"I was *born* ready, Phil. I've been waiting for this day forever." Dan whispers.

Dan and Phil smile at each other and gather up their clothes, and get ready to bring her home, after 3 weeks. The day they bring Alice home, is a day they will never forget.

*A  F E W  H O U R S  L A T E R*

The receptionist is a kind, old woman with fluffy grey hair, and dull-blue eyes. "Daniel and Phillip Howell, please come to the reception desk." She calls out.

Dan and Phil both stand up and head over to the desk. The old woman, Janice, tells them to sign the bottom of a piece of paper. 

Another younger-looking woman walks down the stairs, motioning for Dan and Phil to come over.

"Hello, Daniel and Phillip." The young woman says.

"Hello, miss!" Phil exclaims.

"Hi, miss." Dan smiles.

"Are you here to pick up Alice? And, by the way, just call me Amie." She whispers.

"Ah, yes we are! Where is she? Can we see her?" Phil sounds concerned, although he shouldn't be.

"She is in a room, upstairs. Follow me." Amie smiles.

Dan looks at Phil, worryingly. Phil squeezes Dan's hand.

"It's going to be great, bear. We're going to have so much fun!" Phil whispers to Dan, who smiles.

Amie points over to a room that's just across the hallway. Dan thanks her, and Amie goes back down stairs to wait for another client.

"Here we go, Phil." Dan kisses Phil's cheek.

Dan and Phil walk down the hallway, and open the door slowly. There she is, Alice, just drawing her little heart away, not noticing that someone entered the room.

"Hey, lion!" Phil says, making Alice jump a little bit.

"Dad!! Daddy!" Alice shouts.

Alice runs over and hugs them so tight. Phil kisses Alice's forehead, before she runs to her little desk to show her dads what she has been drawing.

"Dad! Look what I drawed you!" Alice calls.

"That's amazing, lion! That will be going onto the fridge when we get home!" Phil has the biggest smile on his face.

Alice has a bunch of posters and drawings on her wall. Stuff like Disney princess's, and just random doodles that she did. Most of the doodles are her with her dads. Phil's tears up. Her bed is pink with a white bed-frame. She has a fluffy pastel-pink rug, and a bunch of stuffed toys.

"Alice, hunny. Today, we're going to bring you home." Phil has waited for this day forever.

"W-What?! Are you serious?!" Alice exclaims. She has burst out crying now.

"Aw, hunny! No need to cry! We just need to pack all of your stuff, and head down to the reception desk." Dan calms down Alice, and now she is smiling.

*AN: Hi! Sorry about this being 10 HOURS LATE. I couldn't upload this at the time I had set, because my mum turned of my wifi, so sorry about that. But thanks for reading the first chapter! The next one will be up around tomorrow maybe? I'm not sure. I don't have much ideas.*