The Ball (part 1)

Yao's POV

Arthur, Lukas and I stood in the middle of a grand ball room decorated from top to bottom in blue and gold. The band played a waltz as the room buzzed with laughter and talk.

The masquerade had gone very well so far, but Arthur hasn't found anyone that interest him. "I should go socialize, I guess. I'll be back soon." Arthur walked off being submerged in the crowd of people. "I should go check to make sure things are running smoothly." Lukas walked in the opposite direction of Arthur.

I look around the room aimlessly, and begin walking around watching the masked faces dance. I continue walking before looking down briefly running into something or someone.

"Aiyah!" I see a green mask on the floor, pick it up and dust it off before looking up at the king of clubs. "Your Highness! Uh... How are you enjoying the ball so far?" I look down at the floor trying not to stare at him, "It is very nice, Da. My castle is quite similar." He pauses for a moment before continuing, "I do not mean to be rude but do you mind taking the mask off?"
~~~~~~~~0~0~0~0~0~0~~~~~~~~~
Ivan's POV
I didn't ask him to take off the mask because I didn't know who it was, I asked him to take it off because I wanted to see his face... is that weird? Probably. But it's not often that I find someone who doesn't run away from me.

He takes the mask off almost dropping it in the process. I laugh slightly, "Oh right! My name is-" "Yao Wang, we met at the first meeting of the royals. I don't think I could ever forget such a beautiful person" I could see a slight blush spread across his face. "And may I add you look very cute in that outfit." I smile sweetly down at Yao who in return tries to hide a growing blush.

"Do you think you can give me a tour of your castle?" I look up admiring the architecture and bright colors of the current room only imagining how stunning the rest of the castle must be. "Of course. Follow me."
~~~~~~~~0~0~0~0~0~0~~~~~~~~~
A/N YAY FINALLY, RIGHT?! XD Sorry about the long wait, July is always a very busy month for me I've been to threes camps and just started Band camp today (I'm so sore ;-;) So thanks for waiting, hopefully I will have another chapter up soon, til then Have a great day/week/month/year/life~ ♡♡♡
((P.s I don't edit this so sorry for any misspelling or auto corrected words))