Jon Imagine 2

Imagine your staying the night at Jon's house. You can't sleep, so you try to get some food in the kitchen and than try brushing your teeth after your done eating. Jon, "Are you rummaging through the fridge for pizza?" You, "Yes!" Jon, "Well, in that case let me have some! Are you having it cold or cooked?" You, "Cold." Jon, "Wow, a girl after my heart! I'm so, glad that I'm dating you!" You, "That's weird why is your song book in the pizza box? What's that hard thing in the pizza?" Jon, "Why don't you try and find it?" You, "Oh, Jon it's a wedding ring!" Jon, "And I wrote you a song about how amazing you are and one about us! I was thinking of saving it for our wedding but, you already saw it!" You, "Jon your the best!" Than Jon gets down on one knee and holds the wedding ring out. Jon, "So, (Y/N), will you marry me?" You, "Jon, of course I will!" And than you give him a big kiss. I'll tell everyone that we are going to get married tomorrow. Now, how about you go back to bed and brush your teeth. Even though I do like the smell of cold pizza! Before you go to bed can, I explain the song to you?" You, "Jon, I thought you already did!" Jon, "Okay, how about you look at the lyrics." After you looked at the lyrics of the song you started to cry and you kissed Jon. You, "Jon this is so, beautiful!" Jon, "I just knew that you would love it! Now, I mean it go back to bed we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow!" You, "Okay Jon! I love you, goodnight!" Jon, "I love you too, (Y/N)!"