Color Blind

What would happen if we were all born color blind? If everything was black, white, or shades of grey? Well, the citizens of Ottery Saint Catchpole knew what it was like. Each and every one of them were born color blind, and will stay that way until they see their other half, the love of their life. Their soulmate.

Peanut Butter was one of these citizens. She had only seen shades of gray her entire life. She never understood colors, or what made them so special. She couldnt tell red from blue, or blue from purple, or purple from pink, but thats understandable. She had never seen them before, so why should she understand them?

Dingbat Mcweirdopants didnt have this... Defect. She had always been able to see color, her favorite being a sea green. She had lived in Burkshire her entire life, and grew up with the knowledge and the sight to be able to tell all of the colors, and certain shades of those colors apart. The only thing that Dingbat couldnt understand was shades of grey. She had always found them underwhelming and useless. She had always prefered colors over grey because color was so much more beautiful.  Well, until she heard about Ottery Saint Catchpole.

Dingbat was curious. While she was searching through the internet, she had learned that the citizens of Ottery Saint Catchpole had never seen color. Well, except for the ones who found their other half. The second she heard that they couldnt see color, Dingbat felt sorry for them. These people had never understood color the way she had. She suspected that these people lived a dull life, in a dull town with no color. This feuled her curiosity even more.

The next day, Dingbat purchased a train ticket to Ottery Saint Catchpole so that she could see what it was like there. The second she stepped off of the train, she was shocked.

Most of the people there were mopey and upset, while the rest of them were perfectly content with everything. You could immediately tell who had found their soulmates, and who hadnt.

Dingbat was hungry from the plane ride, and decided to head to a cafè to fill her empty stomach. The second she walked in, she saw this beautiful red haired girl, with green eyes and tan skin. The girl looked up and saw a girl with black hair and blue eyes. Wait a second, she had blue eyes. Blue eyes. The girl gasped. She could see color now. She just stared at Dingbat. When Dingbat finally went to order her food, the girl looked up at her and said "H-hello. My n-name is Peanut B-butter, and im p-pretty sure you're my s-soulmate."
____________________________________

Hello!!! My name is Heather, or Hezza as the account bio says. Im going to let you know right now that I suvk at updating quickly, and I only write when I have inspiration, so im sorry about that. Thank you for reading this story. Just incase you want to see some more stories that ive written, my account is heather71204. Bye!!!