after ~ 1

Why do I always feel bad for the horrible ones?

Miyu's POV

It was just one day when I came home after midnight I found out I had a stalker. My jerk of a ex boyfriend was waiting at my house when I was coming home from night school. I was expecting to come home to his rage like he always does but instead I came home to a horrible bloody scene. Instead my ex boyfriend was stabbed twelve times. If that wasn't bad enough in bloody letters on my living room wall wrote 'Park Miyu belongs to me, only me'.

The only thing I got from that was that my stalker had already thought I belonged to him when truthfully my last name was Seol, not Park. The police told me until they found some kind of evidence that I did have a stalker they could do nothing. At first maybe I was just blowing things out of control. Maybe my ex boyfriend was just killed, I mean he did piss off a lot of people, so maybe that's it...yeah.

One Year Later~

"Do you really think they are cute, I mean you haven't had your eye on someone since Hyunsoo died? If so then I'll make the whole school disappear for you." My best friend Soonbok snapped. Looking at her eyes and knowing her for almost four years now I can tell she's serious too. She'll make the whole school 'disappear' just for me.

"Yeah, but I'm not looking to date anyone just yet, okay." I laughed grabbing my text book out. Today was another day at my freshmen year in college and I was happy to be with my friends. Ever since my ex boyfriend Hyunsoo was murder I haven't dated anyone or for that case even thought about dating.

Every night those words flash throughout my head. 'Park Miyu belongs to me, only me'. What does that even mean?

"Seol Miyu, will you please show the new kids around later today?" My teacher asked. I found myself staring at the four new students.

"Oh, sure." I mumbled looking at my teacher. The new students which were only males found four empty seats one being behind me. Soonbok flashed me a smile as the new guy came up to me smiling.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you." The new student smiled at me before pulling out his desk chair behind me. Instead of speaking like a 'nice' person should I just nodded. I got a horrible death glair from Soonbok as she knew I missed a good chance at making another friend, and for just being nice.

The other three new people were Jung Hoseok, Kim Taehyung, and Jean Jungkook. They were all adopted into a family years ago and traveled to schools together. Only one of them has made friends so far and that's Taehyung. Hosoek and Jungkook mostly stay to their self as I watch Hoseok study really hard. Jungkook on the other hand just looks scared.

But then there is the one guy behind me. That's just it though, he's always behind me. If it's not class it's in the lunch room, library, or as I walk home. He's always there. Now don't get me wrong, we do in fact live in the same neighborhood, but the fact we go home at the same time everyday. It's just a little creepy. And Jimin, well he's a little weird. He seems to get along with other people but he just seems a little off. I don't know why though. It's only been one week though since they got here and I already feel something strange about them.

~~~

"It's been one year right?" Soonbok asked as I picked out the small pieces of corn out my stew.

"Yeah, one year ago today. I was thinking about dropping off flowers at his grave but then I might find myself crying as well." I mange to laugh as I didn't dare look up.

"Don't let me go there I'll straight up shit and laugh on his grave." Soonbok straight up snapped followed by a wicked laugh.

"Isn't that a little harsh, yeah he was a asshole, but-"

"Miyu, you are to nice, that's your weakness and that's why Hyunsoo liked you. He had power over you. Please try and learn from his murder, from dating the sick shit. You are so much better then he would have ever been." Soonbok was right on one thing. I was weak, always have been always will be. I remember in middle school a classmate of mine stuck gum in my hair. Instead of telling the teacher, or telling my parents I just went home and cut my hair. My mom was so mad since I was known for my long black hair and since I didn't do such a great job at cutting it.

But Soonbok is straight up telling me to not visit him, even though Hyunsoo hit me a few times he still cared for me...or maybe that's just what I've been seeing. Either way he died in my house, at least I could stop by and see him just for a minute.

~

After school I walked to the graveyard where my ex boyfriend laid. I almost stopped by the flower shop to by some flowers but then I told myself not to. As I walked through the graveyard I saw a older couple standing next to each other talking about a love one. I smiled at them before heading towards Hyunsoo's grave. Unlike the rest of the graves near by Hyunsoo's had nothing, no flowers, no sweet messages left behind. Nothing. Let's just say, no one really liked Hyunsoo. Not even his own family, then again he stole from them so many times they gave up on him.

"I still don't think you deserved this kind of death. Twelve times is a lot." I mumbled as I kneeled down beside his headstone.

2-16-1994 to 1-21-2018

Kwon Hyun Soo

You were still so young for such a horrible death. And the fact that no one showed up to see you only made my heart hurt worse. Why do I always feel bad for the horrible ones? Even the man who murdered my parents...I forgave him. Even though everyone cursed him.

"Miyu?" I pulled my jacket closer to me as I turned around to see Jimin. He was still in the same outfit he wore at school today but instead of a book bag in his hands, there was a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" I asked. He found that to be a little funny as he looked around.

"Well I'm not here to hang out with the dead on a Friday night. No my mom lays nearby and today is her birthday. I just brought her some flowers." Jimin laughed as he held up the flowers. He started heading towards a section of the graveyard as I followed behind him.

"That's really nice." I mumbled. Man I can't even keep up with a conversation. Great Miyu.

"By the way, can I ask you something just completely off the topic?" Jimin randomly spoke making me jump a little.

"Sure." I watched as he stopped dead in his tracks just staring at me.

"Why did you come and visit a piece of shit like him?" Hearing Jimin ask that just made my heart freeze.

How does he know about Hyunsoo?

⚫️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚫️

I've had this story saved up for more than a year. Now that's bad. But here it is.

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

⚫️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚫️