after ~ 2

A cruel heartless bastard who's only joy in life was trying to control another life.

Miyu's POV

"How do you know about Hyunsoo?" I asked as I swung my book bag over my shoulder.

"Not a large school. I overheard a group of people talking about how he use to beat you and-"

"That was a long time ago! He only did it twice!" I snapped. I started stomping off until Jimin grabbed my arm.

"Look I'm sorry Miyu, I didn't mean to make you angry. He just didn't seem like a nice guy, that's all." Jimin spoke softly making me wonder why I did get angry. Why am I always so upset when people talk bad about Hyunsoo? I turned around and was about to say sorry to Jimin when he reached over placing a rose behind my ear.

"I'm sorry Miyu." Jimin's voice was so calm and soothing I found myself just melting as he spoke. I reached up touching the rose as Jimin just stood there smiling at me. "By the way, rose definitely looks good with you." He spoke before heading towards a headstone. I watched as he bowed before placing the flowers down.

9-21-1964 to 4-28-2014

Park Hye Su

'Rest in Love and Peace. Forever a mother. Forever a friend.'

I found a small tear roll down my face as I saw Jimin just holding onto the headstone. "My mom was beat to death by my father." My heart stopped as Jimin spoke those words.

"What?" I mumbled taking a step closer to him.

"That's why I don't like that guy. He was just like my father. A cruel heartless bastard who's only joy in life was trying to control another life. I'm just glad it was him that was killed and not you Miyu, not like my mother." Jimin kissed the headstone before standing back up.

I just stood there as the cold night wind blew against my ears making me shiver. Looking at Jimin's teary eyes made me hate myself. I was here visiting my ex boyfriend who hit me, when Jimin is here visiting his mother who died because of violence. I'm crazy!

"You want to go get something to eat?" Jimin asked.

~

"Um yes, please make sure that it's extra hot." Jimin spoke at the lady behind the counter. We just got through eating when Jimin thought about some coco. It's already passed eight but at least it's the weekend.

"So, where are you guys originally from?" I asked as we took a seat in the very back. I sat against the wall as Jimin sat in front of me taking sips of his coco.

"Everywhere and anywhere. Our parents moved a lot from loan sharks and always because people found out about my father. But now I have a new family. A wonderful family!" Jimin mumbled keeping his eyes down. I could see talking about his family was hard so I changed the subject.

"Do you know Joonho? Well his brother owns this really cool nightclub, he's invited the whole school if you want to go?" I asked changing the subject.

"Sure, I'll ask my brothers if they want to come as well?" Jimin smiled brightly.

For once I felt something looking at Jimin. Maybe I was fine with dating again. Maybe it was time for me to move on. After Jimin walked me home I found myself walking straight to my bed. It was already a long day but with Jimin time seemed to flash by and I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't enjoy my time. Jimin is actually a pretty cool person, maybe I should give them all a try.

Jimin's POV~

"I want to kill her!" He shouted pulling on his chains. Still after all this time he's still obsessed with keeping us together as a family.

"You don't even know her. She's really nice-" I was cut off as I watched my brother pull on his chains even harder. His wrist were already bleeding badly but it was his heart that was in real pain. That is what was really killing him.

"I already know that she's a slut trying to destroy this family, just like she did Jin and Namjoon!" My brother screamed.

"YOONGI SHUT UP!" I snapped pushing him back. He just slammed his back against the wall crying his eyes out.

"I told you telling him wouldn't be good." Hoseok walked up to me pulling on my jacket. "Just let him be for right now, okay." Hoseok added. I turned around to see Taehyung and Jungkook standing by the doorway with a worried expression on their face.

"I knew that when one of us got a girlfriend or found someone we liked Yoongi wouldn't like it. It's all because of her...Eunhae." Taehyung mumbled.

Just because of one devil pretending to be a angle doesn't mean everyone is. I just hope Yoongi understands that I really really like Miyu...and that she belongs to me, only me.