Storm! | Part One

I woke up to Storm one of my dogs jumping on my bed. I groaned and saw all my stuff on the floor. "STORM!" I yelled getting up. I saw my slime boxes everywhere and my fidget spinner boxes were everywhere to. I walked out of my room and saw Joey and Daniel outside with Wolf. Today so far is not good. I sat at the bar and sat there angrily. Storm was at my feet. "I'm mad at you!" I said looking down at him. Joey then came in. "Looks like someone is a little grumpy!" He joked patting my back. "Storm messed up my room this morning." I groaned. "Well that was very naughty of him!" He said petting Storm. "Yeah!" I said storming to my room. I got dressed and curled my hair. I walked back out and saw Daniel on his phone and Joey being Joey and vlogging. "Good morning Madison!" He said in a weird voice. "Good morning." I say still sounding grumpy. "Well tell us what happened today!" He said laughing. "Well Storm was in my room this morning and he messed it all up!" "Oh poor baby!" Joey joked hugging me. "Haha very funny." I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the fruit plate from the fridge and grabbed a bowl. I put some fruit in and took it to my room. I brought in a bunch of snacks. Me and my friends are having a movie day because we wanted to. I put out all the snacks and waited for Brynn and Kendall and Amber to come over. I put out some drinks and some different movies. Then I heard Joey yell, "MADDIE YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!" I ran out and saw them with some snacks. "Oh guys I forgot to tell you Matt is coming too." I said smiling. They smiled and we went back. Matt is my boyfriend. We put out their snacks and picked a movie. We waited until Matt got here. "MATT IS HERE!" Daniel yelled. I ran out to greet him. I saw Daniel staring him down. "Come on Matt." I said looking at Daniel. We walked in my room and started the movie!