Chapter 7

Andrea's P.O.V 

I was on twitter when I noticed Kian had tweeted something new, along with some of the O2L boys, but I didn't truly want to see the other boys tweet, I was only focused on Kian's tweet. I looked at my screen reading his tweet. 

Can't wait for her to move in with us, finally! Don't worry guys, you'll hear more about it soon. I promise! 

I stared at my phone screen not knowing how to feel about this, I then decided to check the other boys tweets to know who and what is going on but new clue there. 

Ricky tweeted : 

The boys and I have some news to share soon, look out for a video maybe tomorrow or the day after, depending on everything. 

Connor tweeted : 

Can't wait! Making new memories and new friends! It's going to be a blast! 

And last, JC : 

News, news, news! 

They are crazy, if its the girl Kian took a picture with that's moving in, they are just dumb. They just met the girl for god sakes! Why does she get to move in with them if they JUST met?! Are they actually that serious? This is crazy, I can never get back with Ki. He kept tweeting some random stuff about how happy he is and how excited he is to share this big news and I was just so angry, I dialed his number and the phone rang twice until he answered. 

"Hello?" He greeted. 

I froze. Why was I doing this? This is so stupid.. She makes him happy, why should i yell at him over someone that makes him happy? He found someone new, I'm a nobody to him. 

"I just wanted to say that.. Hm.. I hope you two work out, you guys seem like a good happy couple," I spoke, putting effort in making sure that my voice doesn't crack from wanting to cry while saying that. 

"Oh, uh we aren't dating but yeah thanks," He said. 

I could tell he was smiling, i just knew it by the way he was talking. 

"Do you like her?" I asked him, praying that he wouldn't find it weird that I asked him that. 

"I-.. Andrea I need to go.. Hm.. alright.. Bye" 

He hung up before I could say any other word, I leaned against the wall pushing myself down to sit on the floor. Once my bum hit the floor I hugged my knees to my face letting out all my cries. I just liked him so so much, heck liked him? I still do.. I like him a lot.. I'm not sure if it's love but we've known each other for so long, dated for so long.. I just can't picture him with any other girl but me.. I wanted him to be in my life forever.. I just cant see him with someone else but she makes him happy and all I want is for him to be happy so should I just leave it? I don't know what to do. I want him and to have him but I also want him to be happy.. Oh what to do what to do? 

Kian's P.O.V 

Once I hung up the phone with Andrea I just couldn't stop thinking about her, I know I shouldn't be thinking of her, but I just cant stop. Andrea was just on my mind non-stop. I just feel that our break up might of not been the best choice but its too late now and it happened. I shook my head trying to get her out of my mind. My phone started ringing again, I rolled my eyes not wanting to talk to Andrea right now but once looking at the caller ID it wasn't Andrea, it was Talia. I could tell I had a puzzle look on my face since I just saw her not long ago so it's strange that she's calling me. I decided to pick up the phone, holding it to my ear and trying to cool down from the call I just got from Andrea. I just missed her so much, I loved her.. Heck I still do... I love her.. But like Connor told me, I can't just be using Talia, she's a pretty girl, she's nice, she doesn't deserve to have her heart played.