Introduction

Hey guys! It's Ahana here. And this is my story about how my life changed it course, about how some events changed my lifestyle. How things went from absurdly disordered to perfection. The concept of love isn't new to me either but I don't like it. Huh? Why don't I like it, Is that what you asked? Because not everyone is lucky to find someone who treats them like a princess.
So here I'm! In the Middle of a horrendous family.. just kidding.. I like my family and so do they. My dad's a businessman, mom's a social worker and I have 3 brothers. Two of them work with dad and are elder to me by 3yrs and 5 yrs respectively. And the 3rd one is an year elder to me. I'm rather close to him more than anyone else. But one thing I love the most about my family.. that we discuss everything.. I literally mean EVERYTHING! from business issues to relationships... And due to parents' fame, we are renowned and never fail to make a headline in the newspapers about everything new in our life.
So my introduction in few lines would be..
I'm Ahana Nanda, daughter of Danny and Maya Nanda. Youngest in the family. My eldest brother,Nihar is the  I only one who scolds me. Charlie, the middle one who always gets sandwiched..that is.. always is stuck between Nihar and Sam(youngest) about scolding me or saving me from parents if I make some kinda mistake. And I'm, The most spoilt one! I just graduated in business management and am soon going to join my dad and brothers in the family business.
P.S. by soon I mean a couple of days..