The Beginning.

*1st August 2017*
*Beep Beep* *beep beep*
"Ah I don't wanna get up!! Please shit that down Sam!", I said trying hard to locate my effing phone to switch the alarm off. "You have to get up, Ahana! It's the 1st", I heard Sam screaming to almost the top of his voice from the kitchen. Though we belong to one of the richest families in the country, we stay in an 3BHK apartment in the The Upper West Side, New York. It's a apartment that me and Sam brought from the part time jobs we used to do which high schooling and graduating. I'll tell you it's layout in a while.. but for now.. Sam doesn't want me to be late to work on the very first day.. and neither do I. So I pull myself out of the bed and go to the washroom to freshen up.
"You are gonna be late! And I won't let you leave without breakfast", said Sam. "Be there in a minute", I tried to check whether I had everything right in place for the first day.. the files, the documents, my phone, my laptop.. I'm missing something.. I don't remember.. I walk out of my room to the dining area, ah the breakfast looks delicious! "So you excited?!!"
"Yes, but I'm kinda nervous", I blurted out keeping my cup of coffee down.. "Come I'll drive you. I'll wait downstairs", Sam said.