Awoken

"It is time to wake up." A deep voice said.

Opening her eyes, green hues wondered around the room.

Yawning, the girl sat up tiredly.

"You are healed." Ramses, her father, walked closer, taking a seat on her bed.

The young girl glanced up at her father, "Daddy...how long did that take?"

Ramses thought about it for awhile, almost debating whether or not to tell her.

"About a year." He finally responded.

Her eyes widen, "What!? I've been asleep for that long? Why? How come no one waked me up?" Multiple questions filled her head.

He chuckles, "Have you forgotten? You became ill so we had to put you to sleep. It was best. Now you are all healthy."

Astrid calmed down, though her questions didn't.

"Where's Cleo and Nefera?" She asks calmly about her older sisters.

Ramses let's out a small smile, "Nefera is out shopping. Cleo is at school. They both should be back soon."

Astrid nodded. It still bugged her about her one year sleep.

"I can't believe this. A year of my life wasted." She mumbled to herself.

Ramses patted her head. She glances up at her father.

"But now you are awake. Make the best of it." He comforts her.

Astrid smiled a little.

"I'll try. That doesn't change the fact that I'm still confused and lost with all this."

Ramses chuckles, "No worries. You can have your questions answered at dinner. We can all be together again."

"What about mom?" Astrid asks sadly.

Ramses frowns, "All of us, but your mother."

------

Astrid walked out of the bathroom, hair damped.

"These clothes don't really fit." She talks to herself.

Her old clothes, we're kinda tight on her.

She looked down the hallway and saw a few of the royal servants in there posts.

"Escuse me." She calls to them.

All four of them, gave her there attention. She noticed the surprised little jump from them. Most likely shocked to see her awake.

"Is there any clothes I could wear. Mine are kinda tight." She walks over to them, a towel wrapped around her body.

The four nod, two of them taking off real quick, before appearing within a few seconds.

They came back with a tight red dress, gold gloves taking the pattern of bandages, gold heels, and ruby gems decorating a silver necklace.

"It's so...simple....and girly. That doesn't really matter right now though. Will I fit it?" The servants nod.

She sighs, grabbing the clothing and accessories.

"I can't be picky at a moment like this I suppose." Astrid walks back over to the bathroom. Before closing the foor, she pokes her head out, "Thank you."