5 - You again

Violets POV
-
Walking down the street, after a twenty minute walk from my house, was a tiny café shop. I always liked to go there whenever I felt bored or usually sad but today I was bored.

Serena was busy today and still Tiffany was out of town. I would ask my other girl friend Angel to hang but she's always stuck on to her boyfriend so there'd be no use.

Swinging open the door I hear the bell above the door cling and I shoot a smile at the old lady at the counter who usually works here most of the time

There was quite a lot of people here today, most of the time there's only six people maybe even seven, but today it had almost above twenty. Making my way past the tables ignoring the faces,  I go up the counter and the old lady Claire smiles.

"Hello Violet, are you gonna take the usual today?" She wonders ready to take push the button on the register screen.

I bite my lip, "hmm, actually I think I might take the Caramel latte today" I decide to change it up. She nods pushing the screen buttons and I hand her the money.

"Alright, here's your change" she was about to hand me my money back but I stop her by raising my hand, "No worries, keep the change" I smiled while she thanks me.

I look around the sorta packed room and search for a seat secluded from everyone else. My eyes then glow at a seat in the farthest corner with an empty spot.

I quickly head over to the seat, sitting down huffing while taking off my jacket and wrapping it around the chair and setting down my bag.

Plugging my charger on the wall beside me, I connect it to my phone.

"Here you go cutie," One of the new workers that work here now hands me my steaming latte. I nod ignoring the 'cutie' and he walks off winking. Shaking my head I exhale sharply.

I open up my bag and pull out a book, that I was currently getting really into. It was about angels vs demons, fantasy stuff. I've always loved books and reading. My friends alway made fun of me with this habit but truly I didn't care.

Reading used to be such a common thing in this world before, but now it's all about technology and TV. People don't even know how much it can brainwash them.

I pick up my latte and simply blow into the drink as it was steaming hot, taking a small sip setting it back down. Clearing my throat I open my book and continue to read. The lighting in here was fairly dim, getting me more slowly relaxed.

All until I hear a group of guys loudly shouting obnoxiously, near the front of the room all sitting laughing together. I roll my eyes back to my book taking a deep breath in.

A good minute passes but I hear more loud voices echoing throughout the room with laughter and stupidity.

"Seriously.." I hiss removing my eyes away from my book. I swallow rough and dig into my bag pulling out my headphones.

I put my ear buds in hoping the stupid conversations will disappear, putting on one of my favourite songs blasting it. Damn it, my favourite song wouldn't help either to help me concentrate on my book.

I put on a calmer song that barley has words and raise the volume as I still could hear the booming voices.

Reading my last page to the books chapter I slam my book shut given up to concentrate. I hated to read with music because songs don't help my mind think, let alone the voices of the assholes laughter and how they 'fucked their bitch real good last night'

I stood up having enough. I step up to the counter and Claire gives me an unease look. "Claire is there any chance you could kick them out??" I spoke angrily. She raises her eyebrows questioningly.