Chapter 18

IM SOO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER !! I've been busy . I understand if your Mad At Me . But Thank you for Commenting !! 😘 Sorry ! but I'm going to start writing more.

Chapter 18 -Alison's P.O.V -

It's been a few weeks since I saw Connor . To be honest I miss him , but if I ever see him again , I will not hesitate to kick his ass. He put me threw to much. I sighed and looked up at the sky.

"Alison" I heard somebody yell my name . I look towards their direction and saw Selena. "Yes" I asked . "We're leaving" she said softly . I nodded and stood up.

Selena, Liam, Jake, Austin, and Lucas are leaving to go out of town. I didn't want to go . they're going to see Selena's family. Austin want to stay with me , to have alone time but I won't let him. I have something plan .

I walked in the house to see All them standing there . Selena walked up to me . I hugged her tightly . "Take Care Of My Brother" I whispered. She smiled . She pulled away and Jake Hugged me Next. "Don't try and ruin everything" I whispered . "I wont" he said laughing . He pulled away and Liam hugged me . "Be Good To Selena don't ever leave her" I whispered. Liam pulled away and looked at me confused.

Lucas than hugged me . "Be good and listen to Daddy " I said . he nodded and kissed my cheek. I pulled away from him and Austin Then hugged me .

"I love you forever and always ." I whispered . He pulled back . He then smashed his lips on to mine . "I love you too " he whispered pulling back. I smiled. I pulled back and smiled at them with a tear falling down .

"Why are you acting like you will never see us again." Jake asked . I shrugged and smiled . "i'll miss you guys lot " I whispered . "Awhh " Selena said and hugged me again. "Well , you guys have to get going" I said . Selena pulled back and nodded .

She grabbed Liam arm and dragged him out the house followed by Jake than Lucas and Austin. I shut the door and locked it.

After I hear their car drive away , I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone. I dial the number I'm suppose to call. They answer immediately . "Ready" they said . I could hear the smirk on their face . I rolled my eyes . "Yes" I said .

They then hung up. My wallpaper than popped up and I smiled . It was a picture of Austin, Lucas and I . tear started falling down my face . "Please forgive me" I whispered .

I walked down stairs and the door bell rang . I walked towards the door and took a deep breath . I then open the door.

When I open the door I was shocked . Derek was standing there , with his wife.

SORRY AGAIN ! SORRY ITS SHORT AND SORRY I TOOK SO LONG, IVE JUST HAD A LOT OF STUFF GOING ON. ✞♡
Soooo , what do you think ? who was she on the phone with ? what is she planing ? Is it bad or good ?