Cole

Let's start with everyone's favorite rock-throwing, scythe-wielding, emo-haircut ninja, Mr Cole Brookstone.

> He can't hold his liquor at all. He's a complete lightweight when it comes to that.

> He's left-handed.

> He is the same age as Kai – they are both 18.

> He's the second tallest at 6 foot even. He's broad-shouldered as well, which makes him quite intimidating.

> His nicknames are: Dirtclod by the others, and Twinkle Toes by Lalnable.

> He has a secret love of musicals and would never admit to knowing almost all of the lyrics or reenacting his favorite scenes - especially Sweet Transvestite.

> He is surprisingly artistic and creative, enjoying drawing in his spare time. Also, after getting over his resentment of his father and the performing arts, he's found he quite likes singing as well.

> He doesn't like letting the others know about him singing, but doesn't mind letting on some of his other musical talents. He's fairly proficient in playing the piano and sometimes tries to play the guitar, but he really want to learn the drums.

> He does suffer from insomnia, but prefers to pass it off as him just being a night-owl. However, it can become noticeably bad if he's stressed or thinking too much. So that he doesn't disturb anyone, he'll often sit downstairs and read or plan out battle strategies - making use of the time he's got.

> He has study/reading glasses. Once again, he doesn't really want to others to notice and that's why he reads at night.

> He either plays the role of being the big brother or leader. He's the Master of Earth after all - should be as sturdy as a rock.  

Fun Fact: My favorite gi for the ninja are the Day of the Departed ones. They're a really cool combination Serpentine and Original Training gis.