S E V E N T E E N

" What?!"

Phil sighed looking down at the ground and resting his hands on Dans waist.

"Phil... what do you mean you are expelled?", the smaller boy spilled out, almost on the verge to tears, " I thought you were just suspended."

Phil pulled Dan into a tight hug, pressing his head against the taller ones chest. " Please just stay like this and listen, okay?" Dan shut his eyes tight and nodded. " They put me in here after the Chris thing, but after a while they decided it would be better to keep me in the classroom with the other students who had gotten suspended today, meaning those other boys who helped Chris. They caught them sitting in a restaurant a few blocks from here. They basically threw me in there and said they would be back in a few minutes because they had to go and deal with Chris now. We were silent for a few moments but I heard one of them mutter 'faggot' and I lost it. I lunged at one of them, I'm not sure which one, and I stared to punch him in the face. I was so angry and it felt like they were asking for me to kick their asses.", Dan flinched but held Phil tighter. " When the teachers came back, I was on top of one of the boys punching him, and the other was standing in the corner looking terrified. They pulled me back to the office, my arms still swinging, and they decided that I was expelled instead. I'm so sorry, Dan. It was so wrong to do what I did and now you are going to be involved in a bigger mess than you should have been in the first place. I don't expect you to for-", Phil was unable to finish his sentence before the younger boy reached up and pecked his lips.

" Please stop talking ", Dan said,grabbing Phil's hand and pulling him out of the room and towards the front doors of the school. Mr. Hannover, the grade nine English teacher spotted us, "what do you think you two are doing?", he asked, rushing in our direction. "He doesn't go here and more", Dan said gesturing to Phil, " and I'm ditching." Phil looked over to Dan shocked. "Howell you know that is a Sunday detention", Mr. Hannover said hesitantly. " I'll see you on Sunday then". And with that, both of the boys were out the door.

" What the hell was that?", Phil finally huffed out after Dan pulling him to run two blocks, towards Dan's house. " I... I don't really know", Dan said struggling to catch his breath. They both looked at each other and burst out into laughter.

•••

Dan's parents were called and he was grounded, for walking out of the school, but he didn't mind, it was probably the most rebellious thing he'd ever done. He hadn't talked to Phil in about a week ( most likely because he was grounded too ), and Dan missed him. He knew now that he loved Phil, and it was a beautiful feeling to be in love. He didn't feel nervous around the black haired boy anymore. It perfect, Phil was perfect.

One late night, Dan was laying in his bed listening to music without earbuds in. Little sounds began to come from his window, and he was slightly scared to go and see what it was. His curiosity took over him and he slowly made his way over to his window, and the sight of Phil throwing pebbles at his window made him grow this huge dorky smile across his face. Once Phil saw Dan looking down at him, he smiled too. The smaller one pushed open his window and leaned out of it a little. " What are you doing here?", Dan whispered. " How can I get in?" Phil said. Dan thought for a moment. "Hop the fence into the backyard and I'll meet you there", Dan said and disappeared. Phil did as he said and there waiting for him was the most beautiful boy he'd ever seen. Phil ran over to him, and picked him up. Dan wrapped his legs around Phil's waist and they both laughed. " What are we? Some cheesy fanfic?", Dan joked, pressing his forehead to Phil's. " Well I was hoping we could be boyfriends", Phil smirked. Dans dorky smile grew five times ( who knew that was even possible ). Dan cupped Phil's face, and stared into his eyes, before kissing him. When he pulled away they caught their breath, " I'll take that as a yes?", Phil giggled.

" Yes, of course "

•••

Hello! So I don't really know how to start saying this but I just wanted to warn you the story will be ending soon *crys*
I won't tell you how many more chapters there will be though.
Yeah So I just wanted to know if there were any other stories you would like me to write just so I can get stated before this book ends. I'll list a few fandoms I'm interested in writing about.

•Voltron ( or a specific ship from it )
•BTS ( or a specific ship from it)
• Phan ( I could write another story about them but I'd like to try something else )
• Make up my own characters
• Other ( I'm open to other suggestions)

Please let me know what you think:)
Love you all!! ♥♥♥