Cho Cho

"I was distracted." I say. Something tells me to not tell her what happened.

"Distracted?" she says. I nod. I'm not lying. I was distracted.

"You are forgiven. One condition though..." Oh no. "You have to listen to the new Exo album with me. It's coming out tomorrow at 6." I knew it was going to be something like this. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. "Okay." I say in defeat.

"Yay! I'm so excited! Bacon! The Ko Ko Bop MV is coming out as well!" She squeals and jumps on her bed.

"Cho Cho! Calm down. You've still got to wait for ages and if you keep on jumping up and down then you will accidentally knock yourself out and you'll wake up days later which you means that you would be late to the release and-"

"Okay mum." she says and starts showing me pictures of Bacon.

" she says and starts showing me pictures of Bacon

"Is he actually called Bacon?" I ask.

"What? No of course not! He's called Baekhyun

"What? No of course not! He's called Baekhyun. It's pronounced like Beckhyun. His nickname is Bacon though..." she says dreamily and giggles.

I pretend to throw up.

"Yah! Stop it!" she says whilst shoving me lightly. We both look at each other and laugh. "We're so stupid," I say whilst grabbing a book from the bookshelf. "I know right," she replies and starts taking selcas.

*** The next day ***

Xiumin's POV

"Is everyone here?" Suho asks looking around at everyone whilst Chen hands out masks.

"Ne." everyone says.

"Let's go then." Suho says and we follow him through the door and out of the SMEnt building. We have to go to a separate building a few streets away to make sure everything is okay with our comeback. Hopefully we won't get spotted. Paparazzi can get annoying very quickly. I talk to Sehun as we are walking. (A/N I ship Xiuhun so much <3)

"What do you think the fans will think of it?" he blurts out randomly.

"Of what?" I reply.

"Everything," he answers, looking at his feet as he walks. A smile creeps onto my face.

"What, our part?" I say, nudging him with my shoulder.

"Yah! Stop teasing me! You know what I mean... people will be getting the wrong idea..." he says, his voice getting quieter towards the end.

"Let them imagine Sehun, they can think what they want to think, we're both straight anyway right?" (A/N you won't get this if you haven't seen Ko Ko Bop, second verse)

"That's the thing, I'm not even sure anymore..." he says hesitantly, looking up at me.

"Oh." I say. I can keep his secret. "I won't tell anyone. After all, I'm your best friend." I say. I quickly hug him and we carry on walking.

"Guys." D.O says and we all stop to look at him. "I'm hungry. Can we stop at a cafe on the way?" he says quietly.

"Sure," says Suho. "We've got a few hours spare anyway. Let's go." We all cheer and keep on walking and then we pass an alleyway. An all too familiar alleyway.

Flashback

I was walking on the way back to the dorm with a mask on when suddenly I was pulled sideways into an alley. I felt my mask being ripped off and tossed on the floor a couple of metres away. I was shoved against the wall.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" the person who was holding me asked. I said nothing, whilst trying to get out of the persons grip. "An idol just wandering around on his own. What a shame." he jeered. I gave up trying to struggle, knowing that it was useless. I spat in his face. He yelled in disgust and punched me in the face. Ouch.

"What do you want?" I said, resisting the urge to just punch him there and then. I couldn't break my promise. Ever.

"Isn't it obvious? You're a famous idol. Famous. Fame means money," he said whilst keeping me pinned on the wall.

"I'm not giving you anything." I said, preparing myself for the beating that will follow. I received several punches and kicks before I heard a voice. A girl's voice. 'Oh no' I thought. She would probably recognize me and tell her friends and then my image would be ruined.

She turned on a torch and I saw her face. She wore no make up, and had long dark red hair flowing down her shoulders. She was wearing black clothing. Pure black. She was beautiful.

Flashback over

She truly didn't know who I was. She was the first person apart from the boys who I could talk to normally. She wasn't treating me specially because I was famous. She helped me because she was a good human being. I smiled at the thought.

"Hello? Earth to Minseok?" That snaps me out of my daydream.

"What?" I say looking around at all the blank faces staring at me. I realize that I have just been standing smiling to myself. Whoops.

"We're here," says Suho, leading us into a cafe.