Disney land (part 1)

(David pov)
I woke up to the sound of my alarm, i was slightly confused at first as it was still dark outside. I looked at the alarm clock to see it said 5:00 am then it hit me, today is the day we are going to Disney land. I'm so excited sawyer turns three in a four days and all he wanted for his birthday was a small vacation to Disney land with our little family plus Goldie and Shania. We bought tickets to the Disney hotel inside Disney ( sawyer may be slightly spoiled ) . Disney was two hours away so we needed to hit the road early so we would be there early.
"David" said a voice that took me out of my thoughts.
It was Bryan of course, "yea sweetie?" I said looking down at him still half asleep.
"Why are you getting up so early" he said observing the surroundings realizing that it was not the normal time I get up.
"Honey, remember? We are taking sawyer on his birthday trip today" I say smiling at how cute my sleepy husband is.
"Oh yea" he says with a little smile.
I slowly get up to start getting up to get ready.
------
"Bry, come on!" I yell up to Bryan who of course is running late (he really is not a morning person)
" papa where are going? " sawyer asks looking up at me
"It's a surprise!" I say enthusiastically "a birthday surprise"
"Yay" he squeals and giggles as I tickle him.
Just then Bryan rushes down the stairs with a small bag i hand, okay I'm ready he says looking at him self in the front camera of his phone to make sure he still looks okay.
We all get in the car, and head off to Goldie and shania's apartment.
-----
"David I'll go in and get them" Bryan says as he gets out of the car and heads up to their apartment.
A few minutes later I see Bryan, goldie, and shania with bags in their hands walking towards our car.
After we have the car packed and everyone is in we start on the two hour trip is dinsey land.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 01, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Bravid one-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें