he drew me?

Class was dragging on with nothing to do. Lance was about to fall asleep till he found himself drawing in his notebook. Not really feeling like drawing but it was better then listening about 1984. Lance kept doodling until the bell rang for lunch.

       Putting the piece of paper in his pocket to finish it later, Lance waits
at the door for Hunk as he helps the teacher collect the book. "You really to go?" Lance asks as he and Hunk head out the classroom. "Yeah, let's go to Pidge's locker so we go to the shop. Your driving by the way." "Yeah, yeah come on let's go pick that little gremlin."

         Pidge look at the clock waiting for the bell to ring for lunch. Severely regretting not eating breakfast, she started scribbling on her arm with a sharpie to past time. Good thing it was  physics class and already knew the material so she wasn't missing out on much.

      Keith on the other hand was getting fidgety and started tapping his pencil on his desk very loudly. "Keith save you tapping for band." "I wasn't tapping anything." "Keep talking like that and you'll have lunch detention." The moment the teacher said that the bell rang telling everyone it was to dismiss.

        "You do really have to talk to the teacher like that?" Pidge asks while she caps her Sharpie marker and sticks in her hair. "I wasn't doing anything though." Keith complains as he holds the door open for his table mate. "Whatever, you still coming over to my house later?" " definitely, later Pidge." Keith waves goodbye and walks over to his sixth period.

        As Pidge walks over to her locker see the Hunk and Lance both waiting for her. "What took you so long, we thought you ditched School for a minute." Hunk said crossing his arms. "I was talking to Keith before he left. So Lance is driving and I'm paying right?" She ask as Pidge grabs her wallet. "It's Wednesday soooo yeah." Lance said as he hits the locker close.

       The Trio Make their way out to the parking lot and into Lance's car. "I call shotgun!" Hunk said as he runs over to the door. "Aww man, I wanted shotgun." Pidge mutters as she buries her hands in her pockets. "You had shotgun yesterday Pidge." "Yeah, but still." Lance laughs and ruffles her hair make Pidge blush a bit.

     "Come on you guys I'm hungry!" Hunk said from the inside the car. "Your always hungry Hunk." "Yeah will their having a special on banana bread at the Coffee Spoon and I wanna slice." "Can't blame ya there man."  

         The three made to Coffee Spoon a shop not that far from school and sat down at their usual table. "Hello Lance, Hunk, Pidge." Coran said as he whipped out his notebook open with his pen ready to write down their orders. "What's up Coran?" "All fine and dandy. The the usual for you three?" They all nod, before Coran Left though Hunk ordered the banana bread special.

          "So, how you guys been doing so far today?" Pidge asks  while she starts drawing on her arm again. "Not much, what are you drawing?" Pidge roll up her sleeve showing her entire left arm covered with black doodles from her Sharpie marker.

      Lance whistles as he stares at admiration at the little drawings. "Hey been drawing something too before we left English." He says. "Really what was it?" Pidge asks, tugging her sleeve back into place while covering up all those little drawings on her arm.

" I don't remember and I wasn't paying attention back when I was drawing it but I have it in my pocket." Lance said while looks for it. He pulls out the slip of paper and folds it. As look at drawing he immediately blushes and puts it back in his pocket.

       "What wrong, was it something inappropriate." Pidge said raising an eyebrow. "N-no! It's was something else." "Right." The little Gremlin said sarcastically.

       "Foods here!" Hunk said before things got too awkward. "Aww yes I'm starving! I haven't eaten all day!" Pidge say as she slightly drools at the food place in front of her. "Thanks Coran." Lance said while taking a bit out his hamburger. "No problem! Oh and can you Allura that I'll be picking her up at school today?" " definitely" Hunk said munching down on some banana bread.

      "So what was that drawing Lance?" Pidge asks with a smirk. "Someone." He said  quietly as he eats a French fry. "You got a new crush on someone? " "I guess." "Ohhh tell me, tell me!" Pidge said  bouncing on her seat a little bit.

      "What?! No! You'll make fun of me." "Lance, buddy that's my job. Now tell, you know I'll find out one way or another." Pidge threaten as she ate her sandwich. "We should be heading back the bell will ring in 10 minutes." Hunk said standing up from his seat. "Alright, I'll you two in the car, I'll go pay."

      Pidge got up and went over to the front counter leaving Hunk and Lance both waiting at the door. "You drew Pidge?" "How did you know?!" Lance said in shock and red in the face. "I sat next to you, you really didn't think I would see the picture? Also your getting better." Hunk said with a smirk. Lance on the other was dying as he tried hiding in his jacket.

         "You think she likes me back?" " Lance, I honestly have no idea you have to figure that out Next Period, after all you sit next to her." Hunk opened the door just as Pidge came back from the register. "Hey what's up with Lance?" "Nothing, let's go."

        As the  Trio finally made it back to the school. Lance and Pidge both walked together to world history. The class made at least 1/3 of the students fall asleep as the teacher play some documentary about the War of the Roses.

      Lance was half tempted to fall asleep, but saw little Pidgey knock out and took it upon himself to take notes for the both of them. It was hard though, the lighting in the room hit Pidge perfectly that Lance had it stopped taking notes and started drawing her again on a different sheet of paper.

        The bell rang just as Lance finish the drawing. Pidge woke in a daze and looked at the clock. "Aw man I didn't take notes. Wait was the topic?" She Lance ask confused. "The War of the Roses. And I took notes for you." Lance hands Pidge a folded up page and went out of the classroom.

       "I could've just watch Game of Thrones but ok?" Pidge say to herself as she unfolds the note Lance took for her. Or at least she thought they were notes. Pidge stood there blushing slightly at paper with a drawing of her asleep. At bottom of the paper Lance wrote. How do i tell her I like her?!?!

"Just tell me,you big idiot."

<i have no idea why I alway write Pidge asleep,I just do. Oh and what fairy tale should I write for the fairy tale prompt? Tell me in the comments! Later babes♡>