Damien x Female reader lemon

925 words

Your point of veiw:

I was working at Dead Goth and Beyond, when I heard arguing. I come out of the back room, to see what was going on. When I get out I see a handsome man arguing with the manager.

"Look this is very important to me." The handsome goth man say.

"I can see that, look I dont know what to tell you dude. I just work here." The manager said bored. Gosh I always forget her name. Lets call her pinky for now.

"Listen, when I bought this online the website said it was victorian inspired, but when I received it, it CLEARLY held the Edwardian trademark." The man said frustrated now.

"Will you leave if i give you a coupon?" Pinky said while looking at her nails.

I step up and tapped on the mans shoulders, and looked up. He turned around and said, "Yes, may I help you?"

"Excuse me sir, I know what blouse you are talking about, it is in the back. If you would follow me, we can switch out shirts if you'd like." I say with a bright smile.

"Yes, I would very much appreciate that madam." He said with a thankful smile.

"Alright then please follow me sir. Also please call me (Y/N)." I start to lead him to the back room.

"Alright (Y/N). Please call me Damien. Thank you so much you have no idea how grateful I am." Damien says following me into the back room.

As we walk in I look for the boxes with the shirt he bought. "Do you know what size you are Damien?" I ask as i found the shirts.

Damien's point of veiw:

I thought of the perfect way to repay the beauty in front of me.

"Do you know what size you are Damien?" (Y/N) asked as she found the shirts.

"No I do not." I say with a small smirk. "May you measure me to help?" I asked.

"Of course. Uh please take off your shirt." She said with a small blush. I then take off my shirt, and cloak.

Your Point Of View:

I turn around grabing the measureing tape. When i turn around again, I see Damien shirtless. Why does this man have to be handsome.

I start to walk over to him, when I suddenly start to fall. I land on Damien. "Oh my, im so sorry Damien." I say trying to get up, only to land on him. It was then i realised he was hard, and BIG. I start to blush madly.

Damien sits up and pulls my head closer to his. "How about I repay you for your kindness (Y/N)?" Damien asked. I just nod my head yes.

Damien flips us over to where he's on top. We start to kiss, softly at first then the kiss got rougher. He starts to pull off my uniform shirt. Once he does his hands play with my breast. I push him away.

He looks hurt at first, but when he saw me take off my pants and bra he smiles. He than takes off his pants.

I pull him into a rough kiss. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, just to tease Damie I denied him. Damien didn't like this, and smacked my ass. I gasped and he took this moment to slip his tounge in my mouth.

I take off my panties and Damien ripped his pants off. "Are you ready?" Damien asked with a charming smile. I nodded my head yes. He lined himself up with my entrance, and slammed into me.

"UUHHHHHH!" I screamed in pleasure. He started to thrust harder and faster.

"Uh." He groaned in pleasure. Damien then leaves love bits all over my neck.

"Mmmm Damien..... Harder..... Faster please." I begged. Damien then thrusted at an inhuman speed. All you could here from the room were groans and moans of pleasure.

I started to feel my climax. "D-damien... mmm..... Im close...ugghhh."

"Come for me baby girl...uhg....release your sweet warm cum." Damien said, somehow thrusting harder than before.

"DAMIEN!!!! YESSS!!" I yell as, my orgasm hit. I shove Damien off before he could cum.

"(Y/N) why did you do tha-ahhh" Damien moaned loud once I put him in my mouth.
"Fuck ughhh!" He shouted.

"Mmm." I moaned with him in my mouth causing vibrations to shot up his dick.

"Fuckkkk your goOood at this(Y/N).... UGHH YESSS FUCKKKKK!" Damien shouts while thrusting in my mouth. I start to deep throat him. "I'M CUMMING....UGH YES BABY!" Damien shouts while cumming in my mouth.

I pull away and swallow his cum. "Does this mean that were together?" I ask.

"Yes. We are now together. Also meet me at this address later at 7:00 pm sharp. Im taking you for a date." Damien says while getting dressed.

"Will do Damien. Do you really not know your measurements?" I ask getting dressed.

"Oh I do." He says pulling out a shirt from the box, and placing the online bought one down. He comes over to me and kisses me on the lips. "Bye for now baby girl."

We both leave the backroom. After Damien gave me his address he left the store. Pinky the manager came over to me.

"How was he?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

How was that? Was it good?

If you enjoyed please vote. If you didn't enjoy leave a comment telling me what to do better.