chapter 1

Roommates

Emily (Emily's pov)

I look up at the college shocked, I never thought I would go to this college like ever. I walk to the main office I get my schedule and room number with a key so I go and look for my room and find it once I get to my room I open the door and look around to see boy stuff and clothes everywhere. And most of all a boy passed out on the bed so I close the door and put my stuff on my bed and start cleaning up the room.

-after done cleaning the room and unpacking-

So I get my iPad and put headphones in trying not to wake sleeping beauty and listens to music. Like a hour later he wakes up and noticed me in the room "who are you? What are you doing in my room?"he asked "umm hi I'm Emily Smith and I'm ur roommate nice to meet you"I said sarcastically. He gets up "where is my stuff?"he asked "I cleaned up the room because it looked like a pig pin and they are in the basket"I said let's just say I'm a cleaning freak. "Don't touch my stuff"he said "then if u keep ur half of the room clean we wouldn't have this problem"I snapped.

I could tell he was getting mad but he didn't have to yell at me, I turn off my iPad and put it down and get u and grab my phone, headphones and puts on shoes and goes to check out the campus.

-skip to when she is done checking out the campus-

I go back to my room and go in but immetaly regret it, my roommate is making out with a blonde headed girl. Great this is what I love to see when I come back 'note to sarcasm' "can you not?"I said interrupting them "I'm sorry but I didn't know his roommate was here yet, I'm Alice"the blonde girl said having her hand out to shack mine so I shack her hand. "I'm Emily Smith" I said and she smiles, I smile back ready to play the game she is going to start "max didn't tell me anything about u"Alice turned to max "yea I could say the same thing about you"I snapped wanting to be alone so I can make a call.

So I just left and went to the roof and got my phone and looked at my lock screen and saw the picture of me and david hanging out together, I felt the tears coming to my eyes and I immediately change it to a picture of me and my friends. I came here for one reason but I'm not going to tell u about that yet, at least not right now. So I call maddie "hey Maddie"I said when she answered the phone "hey emma how is ur first day of college?"she asked " horrible, my roommate is a boy he is a total butthole, i had to clean the room because he was sleeping and making out with a blonde head girl" I said "oh that's bad Emma so how about at the end of the week we can hang out"she said happily "oh my god yes I will need that so Friday?"I asked and we continued our conversation for a hour and we said our goodbyes.

I sit on the roof for a while longer and look down at the campus and smile, so I go back to my room and open the door and close it when I get in and I'm totally alone. He and his girlfriend are gone, I needed this I really did some alone time I face time my parents and go to bed a hour later.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
Omg first chapter I hope u liked it so Emily had a bad day max was a total jerk, I would be mad too but I can't do that to the characters in the book so I'm just going to write the book and let whatever happens to the characters happen. So I really enjoyed writing this book I really did, so like, comment and share bye see u in the next chapter.

MichaelCipher bhadbhadiee