Chapter 1

~Luna P.O.V.~
            Well here I am. Magnolia. Home. Well I better get back to the guild. I wonder what it looks like since I've been gone. 5 yrs is a long time to be gone. I can't wait to see everyone, but him. The one who made me leave. The one who broke my heart. Well I can't think about him now. I can only wonder if the guild remembers me.

"Hey Luna. Are we almost there?" Nyx asked.
Nyx is my exceed I found before I went on this 5 yr mission. She's my exceed I found before I want on this 5 yr mission. She has navy blue black fur and little white on her tail and right ear. She was born around the same time as Happy.

"Yeah Nyx. We're almost there."
I replied back.

"What's going to happen between you and him? You know."
She asked from her spot in my arms.

"I don't know. We'll just have to see what happens."
I told her back with a little hint of sadness and worry in my voice and I knew she could tell and dropped the subject.
            We finally reached the guild. I looked different from the last time I was here. And I can smell that there are more new people. I opened the door to see all eyes on me. I see Mira and Master at he bar with surprised looks on their faces. Mira comes running at me with tears in her eyes. She pulls me into a big hug. I can see Natsu at the mission bored with the same look on his face as the Master and Mira who was crying on my shoulder.

"Luna! Is thats really you? You're really alive"
Mira asked with a smile on her face.
I nodded a yes with tears brimming on my eyes. She gave me another hug, while the rest of the the guild came and gave me a big  group hug. Everyone really changed. Erza came up and gave me a big hug slamming my head against her chest plate. It really didn't hurt me. I saw Gray shirtless just like how I left. I saw a couple new members in the guild.

"Luna, I see you'er back from your mission."
The Master said standing in front of me with glossily eyes, happy to see me alive.

"Yes I am and I see things had changed."
I replied to him with a smile.

"We all thought you died!"
Gray said holding my shoulders tightly and shacking me a little. I just let out a little giggle at his reaction. I was so happy to see everyone again. Nyx was talking with Happy and meeting two other exceeds. I saw Natsu come up to me and gave me a big long meaningful hug before he pulled away and looked into my light blue eyes. Master got up on the stage to get everyone's attention.

"Everyone we are going to have a party to welcome back one of our family members for coming back to us!"

"Hey I'm part of the family too!"
Nyx shouted out making the guild laugh a little.

"That's right Nyx you're apart of the family too. So lets party!"
The Master shouted holding up the Fairy tail sign. Everyone followed and cheered as people came up and hugged me to welcome me back. Natsu still had his arm around me when a blonde come up to see me with a fake smile hiding her anger at me and I don't event know what I did to her.

"Natsu who is this?"
She asked with the same fake smile . Before I could answer Erza, Grey, Happy, and Nyx came up next to us with some little girl with blue hair. Erza putting her hand on my shoulder.

"This here is Luna Hatter. Also known as 'The Hatter' of the guild."
Happy said happily. Nyx sat on my shoulder with a blank expression like me. We could tell it was a big  fat fake smile. I think she thought Natsu liked me and I'm guessing she's Natsu girlfriend or she really likes him.

"Das ist so ein falsches Lacheln es tut weh, es zu betrachten. Glaubst du, sie hasst uns bereits because von Natsu?"
(Translation: That is such a fake smile it hurts to look at it. Do you think she hates us already because of Natsu?)
Nyx asked looking at me as she spoke in another language. I looked back at her and nodded back in reply.

"Sie haben diese Recht oder vielleicht versuchte sie nutzen ihr sucht etwas und es ist fehlgeschlagen und ich kann mein Ausschen zu nutzan und zu arbeiten? Man weib nie, was Blondinen oder Madchen denken in diesen Tagen."
(Translation: You got that right or maybe she tried to use her looks for something and it failed and I can use my looks and work? You never know what a blond girl are thinking these days.)
I said back to her. She nodded in understanding.

"You got that right Luna." The Master said holding up a beer mug with a drunken smile plastered on his face.

"Hey Luna want to get ready at my house for the party?"
Erza asked. I nodded back with a super happy smile.

"Can Mira come with us? You still have my hat at your house right?"
I asked her hoping she still had my hat.

"Yeah!!! I would never get rid of your hat, plus I have a great movie I have to show you. I will go get Mira."
Erza said happily. I cheered with glee that I got to see my two best friends again.

Mira walked over to us with Erza with a big smile on each other's faces.

"I'll race you guys to Erza's house!"
I shouted pointing a finger at them.

"You. Are. on."
Mira said with a dangerous smile. I smiled back with the same smile.

~3rd P.O.V.~
"Fine, but don't start crying when you guys lose."
Erza said walking over to the guild doors.

"I do believe I won the last race we had."
Luna shouted to Erza.

The three girls lined up at the guild doors next to each other. Erza requited in her flight armor, Mira used her take over magic to Satan's soul, and Luna sprouted black dragon wings and a black lion tail with black claws. Master stood across from them to tell them when they could start.

"On your mark get set.....GO!!!"
He shouted.

The girls moved that the guild only saw a dust trail that they left. The whole guild felt the rush they left behind.

"Wow, she sure can run fast."
Lucy said as it looked like her eyes were going to pop out of her head.

"Yup. Luna is so awesome. Plus she's prettier then Lucy."
Happy said to Nyx with a little blush on his cheeks as he was talking to her.

"Oh shut up cat."
Lucy yelled at Happy.

"By the way Nyx."

"Yes."

"What were you and Luna saying before Luna took off?"
Lucy asked a little

"Oh um. Nothing really."
Nyx said trying to cover up.

"But you guys said something with Natsu. What were you guys talking about?"
Lucy asked trying to get it out of the little cat.

"Sorry I can't say anything. Luna wouldn't like it if I said it out loud."
Nyx replied getting a little annoyed.

"Come on. I bet you said something bad about Natsu didn't you?"
Lucy smirked getting some of the guild mates attention.

"No, now please leave me alone."
Nyx said.

Nyx sprouted her wings and flew out of the guild to Erza's house. Lucy walked over to Cana and sat across her.

"You know Lucy, Luna wouldn't say anything bad about Natsu, right?"

"And why's that's that Cana?"

"Well those two have long history together."
Cana replied taking a sip from her mug.

"Yeah. She was the only person to get Mira and Erza along together when they were kids and she went on missions and meetings with the Master. She a very powerful wizard. She's a real man."
Elfman said walking over to the two girls.

"You do know that she's not a man, right? Anyway all we really know is that she is a dragon slayer and thats about it. Natsu says she smells like a wolf."Gray said joining the conversation.

"Wow, She's that powerful? Well now I kinda want to see her and Natsu fight."
Lucy said.