My Guardians

Part 1: Love, Once More!

Yumoto smiled as he talked with Araki, his friends were already in the bath and were talking about stuff. Gora was chopping wood and Yumoto blushed as Araki kissed his cheek. "Araki-kun, you're always doing that..."

"Oh...does it bother you?"

"Not really...but it's just weird. People stare at me, you know."

"People always stare at you, you were an heir."

"Correction, I am the heir."

Araki blushed, "Yes, I know..."

"Let's get in the bath! I want one."

Araki smiled, "Of course."

----

Yumoto gasped as Kinshiro sighed, "Yes, Hakone Yumoto-kun, we're going to study abroad. "

Yumoto frowned, "But you all just were healed again!"

"Little One, we have to do that, we're busy doing this for school." Ibushi explained and Yumoto began to pout, "But Ibu-chan-senpai, I want you to stay with me."

"Fluffhead, what's gotten into you?" Akoya growled and Yumoto stood up as his eyes flashed.

Araki gasped and Yumoto's voice changed, "I am the heir and you will do what I say!"

"Yumoto, stop this instant!" Atsushi hissed and Akoya gasped, "Wha-what?"

"That's the heir talking." En explained as he yawned, "Yumoto gets this way when angered."

Yumoto blinked as Atsushi hit his head gently, "Huh?"

"Your past self again."

Yumoto gasped and looked away in embarrassment. "I'm...I'm sorry."

Kinshiro frowned as Yumoto sat in the bath and Atsushi began to talk with him about what was going to happen.

Yumoto listened to them and as it became awkward for the duo, En told Yumoto to go to him.

Araki sat beside him, and Yumoto smiled as he saw the duo. "Hey, look! They're like Tawarayama-sensei right now!"

"Silent? Kinshiro always i-"
"No, they're floating!"

The boys gasped and quickly got the duo out of the bath and Yumoto began to fan the duo.

Araki sat with Hiroyuki on his lap and Yumoto looked at them, "Why couldn't they just say what's on their minds?"

"Well, Yumoto we all did just become friends again." Io explained and Ryuu looked up from his game with Akoya and nodded. "Yeah, so don't worry kid."

Yumoto groaned, "Yes, I know, Io-senpai." He glared at Ryuu, "That's no way to treat your heir."

"This heir status is getting in your head. You need to chill with it."

Yumoto looked away and Ibushi laid a hand on Yumoto's head, "Don't worry, Little One."

Yumoto sighed and Kinshiro groaned as he opened his eyes, "Did...Did I pass out?" he blushed as he saw Atsushi laying beside him. He sat up and Yumoto frowned at Kinshiro, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine..." He spoke as he dressed into his white student council uniform. He looked at Yumoto, "Heir and guardians, while we are gone, please be safe."

Yumoto looked down and Kinshiro walked forward to him. He bit his lip as he put a hand on Yumoto's head slowly, "Dear heir...please, you have my number and email. If anything goes wrong, do not hesitate to contact me, I know that you are worried."

Yumoto looked up at him, "Aurite...I mean, president, thank you..."

Ibushi looked at Yumoto and the small boy frowned as he hugged Ibushi tightly and gave him the puppy eyes, "Please don't leave me."