Chapter 9

Katya P.O.V

"I'm sorry I have to do this babe." Fred spoke in my ear. I was saved by Shane who swung the door opened. Ethan let go of me and I ran out of the room, down the stairs and as I was running down the stairs I could hear Shane yelling.

I was about to run out the door when I heard Shane's voice.

"Katya don't leave!" I stop for a sec and then continued And slammed the door behind me and there where 3 girls who where starring at me like I came out of an insane asylum.

I walked when I was 2 houses away from the house but little did I know Shane was still following me.

"Katya I'm sorry just please come back." he pleaded.

I stopped and turned around. "Come back. Come back! I can't fucking come back cause the people who just tried to freaking rape me is there. I know that you knew this was gonna happen. you knew that I was going to get raped." I started

"No I really didn't know they were that sick of a fuck. if I knew that you where gonna get raped, why did I saved you?" He questioned with sorrow in his eyes.

He had a point but still he was the one who put me in that room.

"I don't care just leave me alone and never talk to me forever. don't touch me. my friends where rights, you and your gang is the worst people on earth and I hope you all go rot in hell." I pointed out furiously as walked away whiteout him following me.

Where do I go now. I forgot my key at home and my parent is not home until tomorrow.

It hit 9:00 when I started to get cold so I decided to go the café cause it was the only place open 24h.

I walked in and felt tired. I can't sleep here. oh I have an Idea, I can call one of my friends to pick me up.

I called Brianna. not there. she's sick but not there.

I called Amelia. she said she was at her grandmas house.

I called Sydney. she didn't answer.

I called Sammy. she is at Nash and Hayes house.

The only person who is last on my list was the one and only; Hayes Grier.

"Hello." His now manly voice spoke on the phone.

"Um his Hayes, ummm ... uh... I don't know how to say this... Please don't be mad." I said nervously of what he was gonna say.

"I won't." he responded.

"I need you to come and pick me up at the café... well that's if you want to I mean you don't have-'"

"I will what happened?" he asked

"I will tell you after." I smiled when he said yes.

"Ok see you." he said and with that he hung up.

I waited 3 min. until he came visible with a car. A red Mazda. he has a car, lucky.

I walked out of the café and my eyes started to get watery.

"Kat, you ok." He came up to me and held my shoulders

I started to cry and he pulled me to his chest.

Shane's P.O.V

I should of just left her get raped there cause of how harsh she was speaking to my friends.

I just like to pick the innocent girls for me, the ones with a past, a bad past. And her, she's the worst.