Caught | Ch. 4

Joker's P.O.V.

   I left my men as I briskly walked out the door, heading towards my Lamborghini. I swiftly opened the driver's door as I set my gun next to me and started the car. I laughed as the scent of burning rubber filled my nose as I slammed the gas.
    Speeding down the streets, I kept my eyes peeled for Harley. I soon saw the men who had begun chasing her, and made a sharp turn around the building in front of them.
    The tires screeched as I peeled down the alleyway, making my way to the street on the other side. Making a sharp turn that nearly grazed the sports car, I turned onto the street.
    Then I saw her.
                        "Game over"

Harley's P.O.V.

   I heard tires screech as I looked back and saw the purple sports car.
   "Shit. No no no no no!!" I blabbered as I started running even faster. There was nowhere I could go. There wasn't  an alleyway I could make it to before he would catch up to me. I gave up.
    I stopped running and turned around, my hands held beside my head. I was nearly slammed with the car as it lurched to a stop, and I saw a smiling Joker through the windshield.
    He grabbed something next to him, which I could only assume was a gun, and tears started streaming from my eyes. I made no noise as the tears gently made their way down my cheeks.
    He opened the door, and leapt out of the car.
    "Well! If it isn't my runaway babe!" He said with a huge smile.
     Oh god.
     "W-What are you gonna do..to me?" I said shakily as I gulped, watching warily as he walked towards me.
       Just as beautiful as always. God... the figure... Oh I missed those eyes..
    He stood in front of me, a small grin plastered on his lips.
   "Make ya regret it." He said simply. A smile still dancing on his lips. And God did I wanna kiss those lips.
    "Try me" I whispered into his ear, drawing out my breath.
    He growled as he swiftly grabbed a fistful of my hair, and dragged me towards the car.
     Opening the passenger side door, he shoved me into the luxury vehicle, locking the door before he slammed it closed.
     "You messed up, Harls." I whispered to myself as I watched him walk to the other side of the car, his jaw clenched and knuckles white from gripping the gun.

Joker's P.O.V.

   I got in and set the gun at my feet, out of Harley's reach. Starting the car, I began driving down the street and making our way back to the house.
   "What in the hell were you thinking?!" I said as I laughed, looking at Harley before training my eyes again on the road.
    She stayed silent. She was playing with her hands, looking down in her lap.
    "ANSWER ME" I yelled as I watched her jump.
    "I don't know... I'm sorry Puddin'.." she said quietly as she looked out the window, avoiding my gaze.
    "Look at me" I said through gritted teeth as I grabbed her wrist and pulled, making her turn towards me slightly. She continued to look out the window.
    "I said... LOOK AT ME!!" I yelled as I tightened my grip on her wrist and twisted.
    "Ow!! Ow ow ow ow!!" She rambled in pain as she turned to look at me. "I'm looking!! Stop! Stop!!!" She shrieked in pain as I released her wrist.
  "You do what I say, when I say. Understand?" I growled, glaring at her. "Yes Puddin'." She whispered.
                          "Good"

Well, Harley's probably screwed when they get back to the house. Tell me what you guys thought about this chapter!
                     👍Vote!⭐️
               🗣Comment!✏️
                  🌎Share!🤝