Chapter 1- Running

Geno's P.O.V

Oh Asgore Why, I am trying to help them and this is what I get. "Error, where are you!" I called out to my brother. (I am not doing Error's glitchy voice okay) "Need a lift?" I heard Error said. I felt his strings wrap around me and I was lifted. "Phew that was a close call, thanks bro" I said. "Your welcome idiot" Error said while teleporting. We were back at the house. I saw Fell, Horror, Dust, Killer, Nightmare, Cross, Lust and Fresh. Fresh was the youngest in our family. "Yo yo! Howza mah big bro doin brah!" Fresh asked. "Good, almost got caught though if not for Error" I said.

"Ah, so you were being stupid" Dust said. "Hey! That is not true, I was just clumsy this time! Plus I have helped you before and don't forget you owe me 20 bucks!" I yelled at him. "Oh yeah, whoops" Dust said rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah whoops" I snapped. "Anyways did you get it?" Horror asked. "Well........DUH!" I said. Then I tossed them the bag. They opened it and grabbed out the food I stole from the back. They munched happily. I opened my own bag and started eating. I saw Fresh putting drugs into his. I rolled my eyes eating my fries. Then we heard sirens. "Shit!" Error cursed. "Welp lets go!" I said as we ran out to the opposite door but when we opened it we saw the cops. There was Ink, Dream, Blue, Sci, Outer, Classic and Death. Oh hell no, why Death? Maybe he knew he was catching me. That flirty sadist.

"Oh Asgore, this ain't good" I said. Then monsters shot darts. We all fainted and hit the ground. The last thing I felt was being picked up.

Death's P.O.V

Welp I picked up Geno. God he looks cute. I saw Ink pick up Error, Dream pick up Cross, Blue pick up Dust, Sci pick up Fell, Classic pick up Nightmare and Outer pick up Fresh. The other cops picked the rest up. Hilariously Classic had to carry two because Nightmare didn't let go of Killer and the ones who picked Lust up didn't let go of Horror.

We got in the car and I was staring at Geno. Ink was staring at Error, Blue at Dust, Dream at Cross and lastly Sci and Fell. I saw him stir and his eyes shot open. He jumped off me but got thrown back when Classic hit a bump. "DRIVE PROPERLY IDIOT!!" Geno yelled. The car stopped which caused an impact, making the others wake up. "What the HELL?!" They all yelled. "Well good morning sunshine" we all said. Then we pulled them out and placed them in their cells. We put Geno and his brothers inside different cells.

"Wait, no! Fresh, Error!" Geno yelled as we seperated them. "Calm d-" I said but was cut off by a slap. "Did you just slap me?" I asked Geno. "No, my hand just glided across your face" he said sarcastically. Then they grasped eachother. The guards tried seperating them but then we heard something. *Ting* I turned around and saw......................