Chapter 6- Hurt

Geno's P.O.V

I woke up groggy and tried to sit up but I was held tight by Reaper. I covered myself more. "Morning my love~" Reaper said. "Morn- WAIT!! You were awake?!" I yelled. "'Bout and hour or so, why?" He asked. "Hmm I don't know maybe, THAT I WAS TRYING TO GET OUT OF BED!!" I yelled again. "Aww, stay longer" he said. "No! I got to go change! My clothes are in my room!" I said. "Nope your clothes are here" he said pointing to the closet that has all my clothes. "H-how?" I asked. "Oh because I forgot to tell you that your staying with me" he said. "Fine" I said getting off the bed with a blanket over me. I picked up my scarf but my blanket was pulled off as I bent down. I heard a wolf whistle and turned to Reaper to see him blushing. I blushed crazily. I went to the bathroom and changed. We went out after that and drank coffee.

Few hours later~

"Chief! Chief!" I heard a cop say. "Yes?" Reaper asked. "We caught Fresh!" He said. "WHAT?! WHERE IS HE?!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. I got off my seat and ran to the first cell to see Fresh knocked out. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" I yelled again, my eyesocket was flaring.

"U-uh......M-mr. I-ink k-knoc-cked h-him o-out" he said trembling. "INK!!" I yelled. "Yes Geno?" He asked coming up from behind me. "WHY DID YOU HIT MY BROTHER?!" I yelled. "Woah calm down! I hit him hard enough so that he fainted.......wait! Error didn't tell you the mission?" He asked. "What mission?" I asked. "Hey Inky, I was looking for you" Error said. I turned to Error and asked him "Why didn't you tell me that there was a mission including OUR brother?". "Oh shit! Ink! You told him?!" He said. "He should know!" Ink yelled. Error turned to me and said "Sorry Geno, I didn't want you to get hurt". "I know" I said.

"Yo yo mah brah, whatcha doin wearing strange duds brah?" Fresh asked. "Huh?? What do you- Oh! Um, Fresh I'm a cop now" I replied. "Now mah brah that is un-fresh yo!" He said. "Now what changed ya mind my used- to- be- radical broski?" He asked. "Reaper did, I love him" I said. "So its ya lover Reaper that changed ya now is it, well mah brah that can be fixed. I can just kill him and Inky brah then my family will be the same" he said taking out a knife, he broke the door and charged towards Reaper. I ran and took the hit. "Ouch!" I yelped. Reaper stared in horror. "G-geno? Your okay?" He asked. "Yeah I mean I can't get killed" I said. We then put Fresh back in the cell and we walked away......................