<•>Chapter 1<•>

Kibo spreed her wings and flew. Air pushed at her face, trying to poll her back. Her leg was limp and broken. She passed mountains and saw the valley. A white, half broken tower stood in the middle of it. She could smell present chimeras. The smell of a griffin miles away, and the smell of a trico, ways away. She didn't want to get near them. Not at all. She was serching for vaskle, not death.
Though, she couldn't find vaskle. Maybe he was acting crazy again?
Kibo flew down under the tall towers, trying to find a safe cave of some sort. She landed, her leg up. She saw a little hole she could squeeze though. Kibo limped over to it, and went in. It let to more space. A tunnel. She could smell a faint feather of the trico. One that left some time ago. She get moving through the cave, and saw someone that shocked her.
The smell was strong. Mainly on the chain that stuck up from the ground and the broken mask off a possessed tricos, cracked and broken on the ground. She sniffed it. "But... How could a trico escape?" She asked herself. Above her, she could see slight peek of daylight.
She lay down to rest, and fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>1 Hour Later<<<<<<<<<<<

(KIBOS PMV)

I awoke to the sound of a calling trico. I backed up and hit my back against the cave wall. The call way way too close. I soon heard the beast marching to me. It sqweeled at my sight, and I did too. "Move back!" I hissed, tried to make it afraid of me. He growled. "We don't need to fight." He said. I huffed, and nodded. It didn't have a mask on. Its... It's smell was the same faint smell. "What's your name?" I slightly looked at him and asked. "It's trico.. well, kinda. My boy just call my trico, even though I'm a trico." "Same here. But, I don't have a boy...." I said. " My friend, back at the village." The Trico said. I was slightly confused. Weren't tricos the ones that take boys and barly kill them? Wait... Now I sound raisit.... Crap. "Uhm... Sorry to ask... But... Don't you take those humans to the master? How did you become friends with one?" I asked. "I just did." He said. "Anyway.... Where did you come from?" I asked. "I was in the white tower looking for some barrels." He said. "So, your a Kibo? Like-" I stopped him. " It's KEY BOW, Not Kib-bu. No trying to be rude, though. Sorry." I said. "Ok? Uhm, kibo.  Your a cool chamira. " Trico said. I didn't replay, not knowing if it was a comment. I went over to a puddle, and saw my reflection. The brown body with a gray feathered neak. My tall Spike like horns next to my purple ears on my head. I felt like a weird animal. I was a huge creature with black fox like legs and golden scaled tail. I was.. different... "Anyway, I had to come in here. This gray creature was attacking me. Gray with green eyes." He said. I looked at him. "You mean... Vaskle." I said.