Chapter 9

A.N. i should combined this chapter and the last they are both so short so sorry about that we should be getting into some longer ones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was he going to do, his son, his pride and joy, the savior of Olympus was gone. He just disappeared into the night. Chiron had assured them he was still loyal to the gods and he had only left because of his parents and Annabeth. He should have protected Sally, if he had Percy would still be here.

The council was a disaster, Zeus feared the boy turning against them and ordered him to be found. Poseidon, Hades, Artemis, Apollo, Athena, Hestia, Hermes, and Aphrodite a were all very fond of the boy and wanted him to return safely. Ares, Hera, Dionysus, Demeter, and Hephaestus either wanted him to stay gone or didn't care.

He didn't say anything but he noticed how distressed Artemis was when he was announced missing and how eager she was to find him. He wrote it off as he was the first male she had given the blessing to and approved of. She also looked very angry when she found out how Annabeth had caused this.

The seas were restless and the skies stormy, but neither brother did anything to stop it they were to caught up in the problem of Percy Jackson.