Part 17

Part 17: new manager

Taylor's POV

I just got off stage from singing my part in the song.

As I waited for Drake to get off stage I cheered him on.

I cheered him on louder then usual because people were staring at me backstage.

After Drake finished his last song he gave thanks to everyone including me.

He walked off stage pump from the show still.

"You did amazing!" He said once he saw me while grabbing me into a bear hug.

"I did amazing? No you did amazing!!" I said giving him a kiss.

He smiled into the kiss and then released me from his arms.

After everyone gave us compliments on our performances it was time to meet his new manager.

I was so happy he got rid of his old manager. I mean he didn't have to fire her for me but I'm still happy.

"Are you ready to meet your new manager?" Niko said.

"Yeah I am." Drake said sitting down beside me.

We were sitting in a private room with everyone resting up before we got back on the road.

"Her name is Angel." Ryan said before opening the door and telling her to come in.

In walked Angel. She walked in with the tightest dress on ever! I mean her boobs were Falling out of her dress. Other than that she was mixed , had light brown hair , and was drop dead gorgeous.

"Hello Drake , it's nice to finally meet you." She said holding out her freshly manicure nails.

Drake stood up and shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you too." He said with a smile.

His eyes were all over her. I was becoming slightly jealous.

"Ah you must be Taylor! I have heard so much about you." She said with a fake smile while holding out her hand.

I stood up and shook her hand back.

Maybe I'm overthinking this. She's probably a very nice girl and a very good manager.

"Drake we need you to sign something over here." Niko said.

"Okay." He said walking away.

He left leaving only angel and I.

"Well can I get to know you Angel." I said sitting down beside her.

"You know I have heard a lot of things about you and Drake. About your relationship." She said.

"Um okay." I said.

"Just know that I will ruin anything you and Drake have." She said.

I scooted away from Angel.

This is not going to be good.

___________________________

Comment what you think about this chapter!

Vote comment follow

Xoxoxo - Msfanfictional 💘💋