Chapter 5

Ayesha's POV
I woke up in bed with my Jon Snow blanket and looked around, this isn't my hotel room. Then who's hotel room am I in?

"Your in our room." I saw Ismail smiling at me and I groan,"why don't you go back to sleep?"

"Asshole." He smirks in triumph and I stare at him.

"Okay so today it's Mall day....and you need a dress."

"Uhh I have plenty of abays and long sleeves jacket to wear."

"It's not acceptable. You need a dress."

"And you need a new mouth."

"Anything for you darling."

"You need to really work on how you talk to girls."

"Ali she talking trash now."

Ali comes in and his hair is all ruffled up and I can see he's tired.

"Would you shut the effin up?! I want to sleep more but noooooo we gotta get up at 7:30AM and do shopping."

"Ali come on you've been shopping with your Mom what's the difference now?"

"Yes with my beloved Mother when it was all about me and clothes, but now it's all about girls and their clothes."

"Ali." I said plainly.

"Hm?"

"Shut the hell up. Yes thank you." Ismail laughs while Ali changes into something else.

"I'm gonna go change, I'll be back."

I get up and go into my hotel room which is basically next door to the men's. I see Sadeea and Aala fixing their hijabs.

"Good Morning."

"Morning...why your in an oddly cheerful mood." Auntie commented.

"Yeah I've never seen her like this. Ayesha you ok? Did the boys poison you in the head or something?"

"Habla. If they did poison me I'd be dead ya habla."

"Oh okie, so that's good that they didn't. Well what did they do? Drop you on your head?" I glared at her and kept on putting my outfit until I started on my hijab, after I finished I looked at them for their opinion and they nod their head very fast.

"Perfecto

"Perfecto." I looked at Sadeea and gave her the 'what the f' look,"what? It's a word in Italy."

"Mhmm." We grabbed our bags and left the room and at the same time the boys came out.

"What up ladies?!" I stare at them and giggle.

"Oh my god! Shhhh! Not all people are happy when they wake up and some are still sleeping."