Chapter 3

I woke up by a ringing and looked beside me to see Odessey and Navi sprawled out on the other bed while Dontè was knocked on the couch. The phone continued to ring so I answered not knowing if it was my phone or not.

"Hello." I grumbled through the phone.

"Partied last night too huh?" I heard Titi's voice letting me know it was my phone.

"Yeah last night was even crazier than my birthday night."

"Oh well I was calling to let you speak yo son since he just insisted that I called you."

I laughed and waited for her to give the phone to Kyng.

"Hey momma." Kyng's voice sprung through the phone.

"Hey Kyngston, whatcha' doin?"

"Nothing. You come get me today?" He asked.

I smiled. "Yeah, I'll come getchu in a lil bit."

"Okay momma, love you."

"Love you too baby." He gave the phone back to Titi.

"You coming to get him?"

"Yeah I'll be there in a lil bit." I told her.

"Okay see you when you get here."

"Kk, love you." I said.

"Love you too." Then the phone hung. I got up and threw a pillow at Navi. He jumped out of his sleep.

"Get up hoe." I told him.

"Bitch I am." He grabbed him phone off the charger.

"How we get back here?"

"Girl I couldn't even tell you myself." He shook his head. I shook Odessey awake.

"Stawwwp." She said.

"Trick wake up." I told her.

"Man what time it is?" She asked.

I checked my phone seeing it was going on 2 in the afternoon. "It's 1:50."

She jumped up hearing what time it was. "Fuck me and Tè was suppose to be Sunday breakfast with the fam this morning." She checked her phone for a minute. "Fuck it." She laid back down.

Me and Navi laughed. "Bitch wake yo brother up. We gotta be out in a lil 'cause a bitch gotta DA." Navi told her.

Odessey got up and walked towards her brother. She stood over him for minute before smacking the hell out of him. He jumped out of his sleep and looked at her like she had a pair of nipples on her forehead.

"Fuck wrong witchu' Janay?"

She snickered. "Get up lil bitch."

"Question." I held my hand up. "Does anyone know how we got here?"

"Uber everywhere." Odessey said.

"She lying. I drove y'all drunk asses back here." Dontè said.

"How you know which hotel?" Navi questioned.

"Well why I was carrying Ariyel out the club, her purse fell and the hotel key slipped out." He explained as we nodded.

"Well." Navi clapped. "It's been real but a bitch gotta get back to the Rouge for a DA." He finished.

"Bitch I know you!" Odessey pointed at me.

I scrunched my face up in confusion. "Of course you know me, you're my twin."