Another Cornerstone

Then you get to point out the weaknesses of the rest of the people that pisses you off. That's a nice treat they deserve after blinking an eye on becoming something greater than their lack of enthusiasm for this role playing, on a daily basis. I remember the honor a big man got after having a proper life, no days of mistakes, no chance for redemption, he was just the kinda model you'll imagine you should have been. After the ceremony, I approached to him and asked if there was a secret to be that kinda man we were just celebrating; he said discipline. I chuckled. The same answer I found in the old books at my parents' place.

Discipline, like a whip. Discipline, like a pill. Discipline, like a sandwich good to go.

No matter what road you are pleased to explore, no matter what day you are off to find your own reflection on the right side of the pool, best of greats seem to bet their lives to this ideology of discipline. A one-brick-at-a-time wall, discipline has a face of innocence and compassion for those who dare to spend time with the right drink, and the smokes, and the ox, and the music, and the muse, and the egotistical sense of existence, and the high-pitched tunes, and the endless riffs, and the voice of the muse you aim to fuck... on a daily basis.

Discipline, like a downpour. Discipline, like an untamed mare.

But these days seem to calm to what I call the need-to-bleed. My writing shifts from cool dialogues, in english, and detailed descriptions, in spanish. The touch of an evening in a warm sunset, that's what we need.

Me and my muse. Who misses you right now?

- Viper