The Mysterious Mist

Kaos P. O. V
"I did it glummy! I've finally created something to DESTROY those Skylosers!" "that's great news sir, now what exactly is your plan?" "It's simple, I've created a black smoke. Or mist, that can turn those Skylanders into crazy, monasteries slaves and maybe, JUST maybe the Golden Queen might let ME join the Doom Raiders!" I say jumping around the room and doing my soon to be Victory dance "But sir that's not exactly destroying them.." I glared at GlumShakes and he rethought what he said "But it's s-splendid idea" I smirked "I knew you'd see my way GlumShakes, NOW it is time to create the mist! HAHHAAHHA!!" "haha.. Hehhah.. " by using my powers I chose a special spelled fro- of wait. Did I forget to mention that may have stolen mothers book? No? WELL I DID HAHAHA

Spyro P. O. V
Me and the team were having some free time playing games outside, I sighed and went inside and sat down on one the chairs in the Living Room (idk) until Elf came in "Hey Spyro, you ok?" I looked away in boredom "Yeah just bored that's all.. " "Yeah.." suddenly Eruptor came in "Hey, Have you ever wondered if there were multiple world's?" I raised my head in thought "actually..... Nope" I smiled cheekily and Elf just rolled your eyes while smiling, then Pop Fizz decided to pop in (see what I did there ;3) "Well actually there is different world's, way different from ours" I gasp in surprise, even Elf and Eruptor was surprised "Wow! That's so cool!" "yep" he says while smirking, JP (Jet Vac) came in not long after we all talked.

Master Eon P. O. V
I was cleaning around the academy and checking if everything was in it's place, I spotted the misplaced book and fixed it up. "fhew now all I have to do is-" before I could finish my sentence I heard thunder and the ground was slowly shaking then I saw a purple-ish black mist heading straight for the academy "I must warn the skylanders" I telepathically seek out to where the skylanders are and warn them "Skylanders! There is a mysterious mist heading for the academy! You must hurry there!"

No one P. O. V
The Skylanders raced to the academy defending it, was Eon right behind them defending it as well. But the mist was a too strong for the Skylanders as it pulled them in slowly "Pop! Can't you make some sort of potion to make it stop!" Spyro shouted "Sorry I can't, because if I do it will probably create an explosion!" Pop Fizz shouted back "well we can't just let it take over skylands!" Stealth Elf was trying to protect the innocent mabus from the evil goblins that keep appearing "There's just too many!" Elf knocked out a few of them as they fall to the ground hopeless, Spyro blew fire as Pop Fizz and Jet Vac used their attacks to make the mist move away from the academy ever so slightly "That's it! We don't need to fight it, we just need to contain it!" shouted Jet Vac as he reprogramed his Vac gun to suck and with a push of a button the Vac gun started sucking up all the mysterious mist and the baddies. By the time they were all finished, everyone was exhausted from the work they all did in the battle "Great work JV, you really showed that storm who's boss" Eruptor complemented JV and Spyro rolled his eyes "Well I'm sure I could've done better but I guess great job JV" Jet Vac sighed shaking his head "How about we all go out for lunch, sound good mister 'Oh great Spyro'? " saying sarcastically as everyone chuckled and agreed "Sure, I could go for some salad" Elf exclaimed and everyone headed to their favourite fast food place and ate but lil do they know, a special someone has fallen from the sky, blacked out. Find out what happens next very soon.