bite.

❛ KISS ME ON THE MOUTH AND SET ME FREE ❜

SHE HAS ENOUGH PAIN FOR THE BOTH OF THEM, her neck scarred - a constant reminder of the moon's betrayal. The stars didn't love her either, they watched silently taunting her as he transformed under the pale moonlight. Violent, wretched nature of her transformation made her shudder, made her cry and shake uncontrollably. Hands would try to hold her back, he would try with such devotion and affection she felt as if a fantasy was real.

Their love unpredictable at times, bound by both a blessing and a curse; Rose finds him half naked wandering the streets the sunlight peering down looking over him in the absence of the moon. That day - burned forever in their flesh, etched into every empty crevice of their mind, written in every journal entry they seemed to write. Their souls aching and bleeding in the absence of each other. Finding one another would be simple but fighting the force and nature of the moon and the curse it brought would tear Rose but only strengthen Scott.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

in which love isn't random and they are chosen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DISCLAIMER: i do not own teen wolf or any of its characters, i only own rose, her plot and any other characters i choose to create.