Chapter 8

.Blakes point of view
.
I woke up the next morning ready for another day of my awful life. I look at the clock to see what time it is.
"Ahhhhh its 9 I'm late for school!" I quickly gather my stuff and run downstairs. Alice is sitting on the couch eating ramen while watching harry potter.
"Why in the freaking world didn't you wake me were..."I'm screaming when suddenly i remembered something, "Fuck its saturday"I whisper to myself.
Alice is now laughing at me.
"So how did you sleep honey"She says with a huge smirk on her face. I'm about to attack her when I decide to do something far worse.I walk back to her room and set my stuff down.Alice follows me worried when I dont attack her.When she enter her room im standing on the bed holding one of her favorite books.
"What are you doing..."she asked worried.
I dont answer I hope off the bed and run past her to the backyard.She's yelling at me to come back but I dont listen.When she finally reaches the backyard ,I'm dangling the book right above her two dogs.She looks terrified and when I'm about to drop it,I decided not to after looking at her.I got my revenge by giving her a heart attack.She starts saying how she'll never do that to me again and how sorry she is but I just laugh it off. I finally finish getting ready by pulling my curls into a bun and putting on combat boots.I tell Alice I'm going to come back later and I'm just going to the library. She had to say home so she could babysit her little  brother.As I entered the library I heard there was a new shipment of books, so I rushed to where the were and started putting books in a basket to check out.While I was reading the back of one a strange hand landed on my left shoulder.I already knew who it was,because this one person never seems to leave me alone.
"Jordan get your hand off me before I break it"I said with a sweet smile on my face."Feisty are we"he removes his hand"so what you do here"
I give him a are you stupid look"getting books"I say while holding up the basket in my hand with a stack of books.
"Thats a lot of books"
"I like reading and some are for Alice too"I say grabbing Paper Towns off the shelf and l grab it adding it to the basket.I looks at what's in that basket satisfied,before heading off to the check out desk.Jordan follows behind me getting his book checked out too.As I leave he's waiting for me outside.
"Hey do you want to hang for awhile"Jordan asks
"Sure"I say back and dont go getting any ideas,I'm bored I dont like him.We head to a near by coffee shop,I order myself a hot chocolate with extra marshmallows. Jordan does the same and pays for mine and his hot chocolate.We go sit down by the window.
"you didnt have too pay for my hot chocolate let me pay you back"I say
"No its fine you dont have too"Jordan responds The lady brings us our hot chocolate and I take a large sip of mine
"Anyways its rude to let the girl pay for the first date"Jordan contiunes,at the last part I choked on my drink causeing Jordan to laugh.
"I'm kidding"he says to me
We continue to talk for about two more hours. He's actually fun to hang out with when he's not creeping up on me.Dont you dare say it, I dont like him so get it out of your head.After awhile I head back to Alice she was excited to see I brought her some books back.
"What took so long"She said curiously
"I saw Jordan and we ended up going to the coffee shop and talked"I said heading for her room,Alice got up behind me and followed me to her room.Once she got in she locked her door and started to call Tom.
"Tom get over here now we have a 24/9"I recognized the phrase 24/9 it was something like date or in love,I dont really know, I lost track of what the codes all meant a long time ago.