[5] Rape (Lemon)

Chat's pov

I put the chloroform rag to Mari's face and she falls asleep. I take off her pjs and leave her in her bra and panties.

I get chains and chain Marinette's wrists to the wall. I take off my suit and climb on the bed.

I softly bite her ear and snuggle on her. Marinette wakes up and starts to struggle.

"Oh~ Don't struggle, Princess~ We're just gonna have sex~" I tell her

"N-No.... l-let me g-go Chat!!"she says, struggling even more

I kiss her for a few minutes and go down to her legs. I take off her panties and eat away at it.

All the while I'm eating her vagina, Marinette struggles and whimpers.

I come away from her clit and slam my dick into her. Marinette screams.

I start hammering her vagina and see blood. Marinette is screaming the whole while I'm fucking her.

I fuck her harder and deeper and faster, show her clit no mercy. Marinette stops screaming, but starts crying and begging me to stop. I just ignore her begging and fuck her harder.

I cum a load of cum deep inside of her and start panting.

"Well, you should sleep, Princess. It's already 3 am." I tell her, before kissing her.

I get dressed in my suit and leave, locking the door behind me.

Sorry if it was short. I wanted to get to the next chapter.