~ epilogue ~

"Master, it has been three years and you have taken no action, you would rather cage us all in with this ridiculous defence programme than fight as was required of you... over a year ago" Lematina stands at the closed door of Black's darkened office edging herself further into the gloomy room.

Her deep blue eyes plead with the back of his head as he refuses to break his gaze from the night sky.

"I protect this island and what's on it, that's as far as it is going Lematina, I'm not prepared to risk my child becoming an orphan for your visions" he speaks into the misted window,

It's winter time for Shamara but Blacks new found paranoia is a much heavier blanket than the thick snow that covers the land.

"You have had a beautiful son and made Lillian your wife, don't you think it is more important now to protect this world than ever?" She shuffles hesitantly towards him desperately wanting him to hear her warning words.

She speaks truth in beauty as their heart melting son has been blessed with masses of shiny black locks like his father and dazzling crystal blue eyes like his mother,

Being Lillian and Byron Blacks bundle of joy, they have taken a new stance on how to protect him and his home.

"I am protecting it Lematina. the Eplan's are no longer my priority, Lillian and Benjamin's safty is! along with their home" his voice is coated in his rising irritation as he turns his tensing body towards Lematina,

"Your visions are what got my father killed... so when you requested I go to Eplan to battle... and to finish all this..."

He waves a hand in the air ferociously "Whatever all this really is, I couldn't help but refuse!"

He no longer see's the need or understanding to destroy them with his love and the book now in his possession,

He has changed the course of everything by allowing them to roam waters outside of Eplan, pillage near by lands...  he no longer helps to protect the other islands but rather uses all resources to protect just one...

"I have this island built like a fortress, we stay here we are safe... so leave me and my family alone... find another island to fight this fucking war for you!" he pinches the bridge of his nose attempting to subside the tension within.

He has finally found light and happiness with Lillian and their young son Benjamin, he will do what it takes to keep them all out of harm's way and will not risk it for anything or anyone.

Since the birth of Benjamin he has not listened to a word Lematina has had to say and has done practically the opposite, the partaking in risking Lillians life still runs rawly through his firey veins.

The forgiveness has yet to come but Lematina is never one for seeking it, she seeks to protect all the lands of magic at whatever cost.

His eyes glare deep into hers as he stands inches from her, the electrifying atmosphere sparks through both their stiffened bodies.

Her lifes duties was not those she necessarily wanted but nevertheless she embraced them all with great courage,

She is wise enough now to know that every vision she experiences with every action taken or not taken bares consequences... be it good or bad.

But she is well aware that with no action taken comes the worst outcome and she also knows all too well of the destruction it can cause...

The pictures shown to her within her mind are never truly chosen by her and the lack of action for each one carries a disastrous forecast, a better scenario is yet to be discovered or seen for that matter...