Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(y/n)'s POV

     I have a bad feeling about this. A very bad feeling. If it takes more than five minutes to put on equipment, then that could mean some bad things. For example, it could mean that it's deadly. I don't know why, but it sure as hell looks like it. Or even worse, it could mean Eren has to help me put it on, and while doing so touch my butt- nevermind he already has. I punched him in the face, leading him to look as beaten up as Jean is.

     "I was just trying to help you put it on!" He wined. I looked down at him with a mad look on my face.

     "Ahahah, we all know i'm the only one that can touch her butt without getting punch-" Jean walked in on the middle of our conversation, and long story short, there are two boys with bloody noses.

     "If you're going to kill me, you should do it another day because today I need to teach you how to use 3DMG, and that would be pretty hard to teach if i'm dead. Just saying." Jean ranted a little. I was still mad, but he had a (bad) point. I took his hand and dragged him outside. I waited for him to begin talking.

     "Okay, first you take this do-hickey and switch it like this and press this button trigger thing and do this," and Jean shot into the air. He landed on a tree close to me.

     "You try!" Jean shouted.

     "I would if you actually spoke proper japanese! Because I didn't understand a thing you said!" I yelled back.

     "You don't need to know what they're called, just what they do! Now hurry up!" He yelled again. I glared at him. As much as I wanted to hurt him right now, I needed to learn this. That, and he was in a tree so I couldn't hurt him if I tried. I did exactly the steps he told me to do and shot up into the air. I couldn't stop, and I started to wrap around the tree branch Jean was on. He was laughing for a while, but then his foot got stuck on one of the wires I was tangled up in and we started to hang upside down. Great.

     "I told you! You're so bad at explaining things!" I yelled at him angrily. He didn't reply because he knew I was right.

     Besides the fact that I was hanging upside down with a hot boy behind me, there was one problem. There was no one else in sight. I guess they got so tired of Jean's shit that they just left. So we were stuck here. Alone. I knew one thing, that I was not going to talk to Jean after what he did. I was mad and hungry and tired. And I was losing circulation in some parts in my body.

     "So you're not going to talk to me, huh." Jean tried to start a conversation but failed miserably.

     "Wow, I sure know how to make you really mad." Jean said. 'Yea, but you also know how to make me really happy,' I thought. I looked down. Or up. Depends on which way you prefer.

     I was falling for a stupid boy.

~Yay another chapter~~